The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Will DOW dip below 10K again

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Holy cow, did anyone else notice that he was sworn in today and now look what happened.
    THE DEMS increased the national debt ceiling by 2 TRILLION. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!

I agree...they are all screwed up...some worse than others! But get out of the noise and take advantage of this market!

If all you were listening to is how bad Obama and his congress were going to screw things up, you probabbly sold your stock at the lowest low and missed the 2009 recovery. Again, forget who is making political points. I assure you the smart money is buying!

And I know everyone thinks that what is happening here caused this market to retreat yesterday, but it had absolutely nothing to do with us. What this market is really waiting on is a good jobs report, it got a so so one today, but inspite of the politicial and tea party rhetoric, this economy will start making jobs and it doesn't have to be big just positive and the S&P will be geting out on the point and punking up the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    What this market is really waiting on is a good jobs report, it got a so so one today,

http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/04/news...look/index.htm

If this is so so, I would really hate to see BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    BHO is President of the United States. There. Confirmed. Legitimate. So were Calvin Coolidge and Gerald Ford....

Let me rephrase for all the Constitutional perfectionists out there: "Liberals are looking for ANY sign of positive news to show the effectiveness of BHO's presidency and administration. It ain't happenin', gang............"

Actually, that feels much better, since I guess all the Presidents have been legitimate, but not all have been effective. He will always have been President; he has yet to show he's effective.....

Thanks, Joe!

k g
    No problem, k g.

I'm just trying to be helpful...it's my nature, you know.

Helpful Regards,

Helpy Helperson
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Everything is relative! My bank is paying 0.75% on money markets...bring it in, we will take it with a smile and put it to work.

I just don't get it....it is more important that you prove the current leadership as a failure than make some money!

Will it help if I tell you that you 100% corrent on every account and that Obama is an idiot and our children and their children are going to pay for years, so that you will get out your way make some money?

Interest rates will soon be going up. The cost for just about everything will be going up. We have poor leadership in DC and they keep adding to our debt. They are spending billons on entitlements and pork that will have zero positive impact. The Financial markets haven't even been fully shaken out and Goldman Sachs is manipulating events so that they can cash in. I expect to see a big correction in the market and this is certainly no time to be in the stock market!

http://www.dailyfinance.com/article/...t-debt/811170/
    Last edited by Franco; 02-05-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Interest rates will soon be going up. The cost for just about everything will be going up. We have poor leadership in DC and they keep adding to our debt. They are spending billons on entitlements and pork that will have zero positive impact. The Financial markets haven't even been fully shaken out and Goldman Sachs is manipulating events so that they can cash in. I expect to see a big correction in the market and this is certainly no time to be in the stock market!
    I'm very afraid you're right.
    Since this time last year, when we were holding our breath that the world's monetary systems didn't fail, we have really done NOTHING to address the underlying problems, nor have we generated any jobs (let alone created any wealth) in this country. The banks still conduct business as they damn well please, putting CEO bonuses above all else.

I'm very afraid we haven't hit the bottom yet.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I hate to say this but, I have often thought that the last couple of Presidents including Obama have placed the welfare of Goldman Sachs above the welfare of our people.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-05-2010 at 02:04 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I hate to say this but, I have often thought that the last couple of Presidents including Obama have placed the welfare of Goldman Sachs above the welfare of our people.
    At least the last 3, including Obama. On that, I think we may agree.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

You may be interested in this: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...bubble_machine