The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now we know...

Default Now we know...

...what a true Obamanation is. The new budget is as illustrative as we can get. Talk about one person's view on how to completely destroy a nation, this is it. It's utterly insane!

Can you lefties NOT see what's happening to your country? To your grand children and their grand children? Is there none among you that are full of sword wounds, that see the last sword went into your back?

And many of us wonder why the Mayan calender ended in 2012...why Nostradamus couldn't see any future beyond 2012...why so many see the scriptures as being almost fulfilled, and are preparing for the Rapture to occur any moment now. It's hard to argue against, as we watch the complete annihilation of a free Republic.

The lemmings of the left are leading the destruction, and the ignorant sheeple just join in the parade.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    ...what a true Obamanation is. The new budget is as illustrative as we can get. Talk about one person's view on how to completely destroy a nation, this is it. It's utterly insane!

Can you lefties NOT see what's happening to your country? To your grand children and their grand children? Is there none among you that are full of sword wounds, that see the last sword went into your back?

And many of us wonder why the Mayan calender ended in 2012...why Nostradamus couldn't see any future beyond 2012...why so many see the scriptures as being almost fulfilled, and are preparing for the Rapture to occur any moment now. It's hard to argue against, as we watch the complete annihilation of a free Republic.

The lemmings of the left are leading the destruction, and the ignorant sheeple just join in the parade.

UB
    Just wondering what our ecomomy would be like if Bush left office with a balanced budget?

Imagine that, Roger brought up Bush again.

Since Obama has quadrupled the debt since Bush even the left may be able to do the math.

There's no excuse for this type of spending.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post

Since Obama has quadrupled the debt since Bush even the left may be able to do the math.

Actually, I was talkin about the state of the economy when Obama took over the presidency. When Bush took office, he had 0 defict. I was just comparing If Bush would have left office with a 0 defect do y'all think our economy would still be in ruins? Or better yet what would McCain (the economic wizzard) and Palin have done differently? Lower taxes more for corporations and the wealthy?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-02-2010 at 06:10 PM.

WHAT?

Quadrupled the DEBT?

Facts just don't matter a hill o' beans here in POTUS! And to think I've been accused of not getting facts straight! This is a whopper of new proportions. Now we know which side distorts and fabricates numbers without regard for any factual basis!

Just wanted to clear that up.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Do you just make these numbers up as you go or have you found a source that makes them up for you when not selling magic beans?

Hew! Where are you, thou great guardian of truth and the American Way??
    Surely this grotesque distortion of reality has your straps in a twist??!!
    Or can republicans tell no lie?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Apparently Hew must agree with code3, Hew is not disputing what code3 said.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    LOL. Easy, Tiger. I know you're excited that for once it's not you on the hot seat for yet another of your made up fantasies, but please don't puppy piddle in your khakis.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    LOL. Easy, Tiger. I know you're excited that for once it's not you on the hot seat for yet another of your made up fantasies, but please don't puppy piddle in your khakis.
    If I puddled everytime I heard a republican lie, I would certainly recommend buying stock in the depends company.