The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al-Qaeda ‘certain’ to attack U.S. within months

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Hard to get infromation from terrorist when we read them Maranda Rights right after they get arrested!

Shame on Obama and Holder for weakening our ability to gain information in the fight against terror.
    And yet, the reports are that he has been talking like crazy, that his information has already led to multiple arrests, and that he has named all those involved in supplying him with explosives and training. His family was flown over from Nigeria to meet with him and encourage his participation. (See for example http://content.usatoday.com/communit...intelligence/1).

Hard to get infromation from terrorist when we read them Maranda Rights right after they get arrested!

Shame on Obama and Holder for weakening our ability to gain information in the fight against terror.
    They claim that the underwear bomber is still singing like a canary ....[hopefully not in a coal mine]

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    They claim that the underwear bomber is still singing like a canary ....[hopefully not in a coal mine]
    So we have one that is young, stupid and soft that is singing. What about the hardcore?

We are going to create policy because of one weak terrorist?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

So we have one that is young, stupid and soft that is singing. What about the hardcore?

We are going to create policy because of one weak terrorist?
    Exactly...and you can bet the Al Qaeda masterminds won't make that mistake again; the next operation will use fully indoctrinated psychos who will be better trained and fear failure of their mission more than blowing themselves up.

I would be doing more than singing if I detonated explosives right next to my junk.

I bet it is soprano at any rate
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Hopefully they hit Port St Lucie first!
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

He's not "still" singing. He's AGAIN singing. As in...50 minutes into his initial interrogation with him singing like a canary, he was informed that he, a Nigerian caught trying to murder a few hundred Americans, had the Constitutional right to have an attorney represent him and to shut his mouth. He availed himself of both rights. Do you think it possible that his terroist homies might have adjusted their plans, moved their safehouses and cleaned out/moved their bank accounts in the weeks between his capture and his relatives urging him to speak again w/ investigators?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Two things we can all agree on, pretty much:

1) if no attack happens, BHO has kept the country safe....he is "Da Man"....

2) if an attack happens, Bush43 left BHO with too much to do to keep the country safe....he is Damned....

Discussion over regards,

k g
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Two things we can all agree on, pretty much:

1) if no attack happens, BHO has kept the country safe....he is "Da Man"....

2) if an attack happens, Bush43 left BHO with too much to do to keep the country safe....he is Damned....

Discussion over regards,

k g
    Thanks for the good chuckle this morning!
    Of course, it will really be:

We get attacked: Obama's weak

We don't get attacked: Bush rid the world of evil before he left

Oh, wherever we do get attacked, it will be the gay residents of that area invoking the wrath of God, according to the religious right, along with Obama's aunt.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!