The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Mark it on your calendar

Default Mark it on your calendar

I actually agree 100% with something that Obama said! And I honestly can't believe that anyone in any position of influence would be giving him crap over that comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_las_vegas

"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said, according to a White House transcript of his appearance Tuesday at a high school in Nashua, N.H.

"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."
    But I agree with this guy, too...

"He has to step up right away and say, you know, he wasn't thinking," Goodman said. "Sometimes when he's not using his monitors and reading what he says, he doesn't think.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I actually agree 100% with something that Obama said! And I honestly can't believe that anyone in any position of influence would be giving him crap over that comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_las_vegas

"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said, according to a White House transcript of his appearance Tuesday at a high school in Nashua, N.H.

"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

We all know he can "talk the talk."
    I think the question would arise when it comes to "walkin' the walk!"

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    We all know he can "talk the talk."
    I think the question would arise when it comes to "walkin' the walk!"

rk
    Talk is cheap. How come he didn't say anyhting about not spending money we don't have?

He is the "do as I say not as I do" President.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.