The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah Palin Tax Cheat?

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juli H View Post
    Roger, you don't have a clue...

first of all, I am not entirely sure the area in which these cabins are built are in an area where building permits are required...building permits are not required in MUCH of alaska..Sounds like these are built in a recreational area (fly in or boat it only) south of the Parks Highway ( a quick search shows that building permits are not required in the Deshka river area, which is probably where these cabins are).... Here in Tok, you could build a house out of mud and 1x4's, if you wanted.... hell, half the houses in rural alaska aren't even finished (including MINE)....

keep digging buddy...keep digging....

Juli
    his dig was about almost as deep as the links of things posted by yourself on here

just sayin

besides palin doesnt' mind the press talking crap about her. no press is bad press for the rogue.
    ________
    Handjob slow
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    his dig was about almost as deep as the links of things posted by yourself on here

just sayin

besides palin doesnt' mind the press talking crap about her. no press is bad press for the rogue.

What links do I post on here? maybe you are confusing me with Julie R? cause I don't post links very often, esp not on potus... now I did have quite a discussion going about foodstamps, but don't recall any links...

Juli (no E)
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by walt8@cox.net View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even know she did anything wrong.
    I'll probably get skinned for saying it, but I wouldn't doubt that Geithner and Dascle didn't know either. Their personal and business affairs are so complicated and vast that they all count on other people to handle things correctly.
    I don't know if any of these people purposely cheated but I am willing to cut them some slack on it. Even if I don't like their political views.
    Walt

The version I heard on Dascle at least, he definatly knew.... In fact the story I heard was that his accountant pointed it out and Daschle said no big deal or what ever.....

So are you saying that someone that can't keep track if they have paid their income tax has the ability to determine our laws and economic future????

Not saying that Palin's deal is nothing, it is, but much different story then income tax ivasion, and it is "partially owned" by her according to the OP....

FWIW, I think Palin is about the worst thing that can happen to the REPUB party and her selection for vp caused me to lose a TON of respect for McCain. Still voted for him, but She has no place in National politics with some of the stuff she has said. I think I would probably like her personally, and would have a beer with her, hunt with her whatever, but I would not feel comfortable with her in charge. It would be the far extreme of what we have now, and while I don't like the way things are now, everything in MODERATION....

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    it is amusing how several on this board brush this stuff aside when it is someone they don't want to accept as an idiot, but cry huge foul over it when someone they don't like does it.

also amusing how the media is biased too easy on D's and need to be scrutinized more heavily, but too hard on R's and the facts need to be tossed out.

finally, amusing that the media hypocrisy is constantly discussed and people on this board ready to start and encourage a coup over minor, minor things the D's do, but turn their heads when it's an R.
    INCOME Tax ivasion is MINOR, ask wesley snipes how nonpoliticians or government nominees get treated.

VOWING that all debates will be on CSPAN

Calling people in their own party f-ing retards (by the way rush is an idiot too)

Dem rep getss elected by narrow margin in NY and gets seated the next day Brown was two weeks or more with a much larger margin?

Huge tax cuts for labor unions that support you in exchange for a vote

financial support for a "communtiy organization" that said "oh yeah" to minors in a prostitution ring and committed voter fraud????

All Minor, minor things

And I agree that the repubs aren't any better at times, but at least they can come up with nominees that paid the taxes. No wonder dems don't mind tax hikes they don't pay them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    I believe building permits are only required in incorporated areas within AK.

WRL
    Sounds like heaven. Building officials/inspectors are the bane of my existence. Particularly now that things are slow...everything gets nitpicked because they're clawing to keep their jobs. The plans reviewer who used to review 10 plans a day now has 3 on his desk...he better find something messed up to give him more work to do next week (reviewing your revised plans that he didn't approve from the week before). The inspector who used to do 30 inspections a day now has 10. You think he's going to return to the office by 11 am and sit around looking bored? No, he's going to spend plenty of time looking for something wrong (and win kudos for bringing in extra revenue to the municipality for the failed inspection fine).

If I were king there'd be no more building departments. Let the homeowner or building owner assume all the responsibility/costs and let them hire, if they want to, an inspector directly to oversee quality control/code compliance. Building departments/inspectors, to me, are the pinnacle of nanny-state government and are basically just a revenue stream for the municipalities they serve.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Well at least Roger is getting a hard on for a woman now........

I always have had a hard on for women, by the way, say hi to your wife for me.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-06-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Banned

Roger, you don't have a clue...

first of all, I am not entirely sure the area in which these cabins are built are in an area where building permits are required...building permits are not required in MUCH of alaska..Sounds like these are built in a recreational area (fly in or boat it only) south of the Parks Highway ( a quick search shows that building permits are not required in the Deshka river area, which is probably where these cabins are).... Here in Tok, you could build a house out of mud and 1x4's, if you wanted.... hell, half the houses in rural alaska aren't even finished (including MINE)....

keep digging buddy...keep digging....

Juli
    Dunivan, however, said owners are required by state law to report any omissions or errors in their tax assessments. Often, the borough learns of new structures in remote areas when neighbors report them. Dunivan said no one has called the borough on the Palin lots, among many in the region to add structures, the flyover survey found.

I would bet the farm that if Palin was OVER TAXED she would have been the first to call the tax assessor.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I always have had a hard on for women, by the way, say hi to your wife for me.
    Classy!!

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

What links do I post on here? maybe you are confusing me with Julie R? cause I don't post links very often, esp not on potus... now I did have quite a discussion going about foodstamps, but don't recall any links...

Juli (no E)
    oops. my mistake. sorry.
    ________
    Marijuana Vaporizer
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.