The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Palin: Won't close door on White House run

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    you are totally unqualified to judge me or my motives, you would be well served to keep your own house in order
    Such melodrama. I haven't judged you or your motives. I've commented on the contradictory and hypocritical things you've written. I'll continue to comment as I desire, regardless of whether you think my house is in order or not.
    Last edited by Hew; 02-17-2010 at 06:52 AM.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

N

Senator Hutchison may hate the Governor more than I do but I doubt it, my take is that she is probably sick of Washington, misses her home state as any Texan would, and wants to serve the people of Texas without a personal agenda unlike Governor Perry who is the ultimate self serving politician.

That Ms. Palin has chosen to enter the fray merely reinforces my negative view of her, her lack of intellect, and her lack of political acumen
    i wish Palin would stay out of it myself. i am no huge Perry fan, he has strongly alienated me on the TTC and other toll road issues, but Kay "Bail-out" Hutchison does have a history of going after the pork. to me this election is just another choice between the lesser of 2 evils.....at least its pretty much a given that the Dems wont be able to beat either one....

Does anyone know who will likely run for her seat "if" she steps down as promised?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Does anyone know who will likely run for her seat "if" she steps down as promised?

i haven't heard, all i have heard is it is very very likely to remain firmly in Rep. hands....

N

Senator Hutchison may hate the Governor more than I do but I doubt it, my take is that she is probably sick of Washington, misses her home state as any Texan would, and wants to serve the people of Texas without a personal agenda unlike Governor Perry who is the ultimate self serving politician.

That Ms. Palin has chosen to enter the fray merely reinforces my negative view of her, her lack of intellect, and her lack o"f political acumen
    I don't know about you but I am sick of all the "Yo Momma" mud slinging ads both sides are running. I don't think I've heard one positive ad by either side. Now we will have to pay for a run off.

On the outside chance that she wins, wouldn't he have to name her replacement when she resigns?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth