The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin: Won't close door on White House run

It was THREE BULLET POINTS for cryin' out loud. Couldn't she remember that much??

I personally don't think its any big deal, but if you blast your opponent for using a teleprompter....YOU just made it a big deal!

Three points.....that's like having to wear your nametag upside down.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Were the 3 words "BUSH AIN"T PRESIDENT"........LOL that makes her smarter than Roger.......LOL
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    It was THREE BULLET POINTS for cryin' out loud. Couldn't she remember that much??

I personally don't think its any big deal, but if you blast your opponent for using a teleprompter....YOU just made it a big deal!

One small tiny, little, itty bitty difference, he is the SMARTEST President in Sambo's lifetime, and Sarah is just a civilian!!

rk
    Last edited by road kill; 02-08-2010 at 05:06 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

You guys are really grasping at straws (that's been said already!). She gave almost her entire speech at the RNC from memory because the teleprompter broke. Can't ya'll find some legitimate complaint about Palin? Go to youtube and watch Obamas health care speech debacle when the prompter failed and get back to me.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You guys are really grasping at straws (that's been said already!). She gave almost her entire speech at the RNC from memory because the teleprompter broke.
    Not according to U.S. News and World Report.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-s...pter-myth.html

But, hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good, albeit implausible, story!
    Last edited by Blackstone; 02-09-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

WASHINGTON - Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said on Sunday that she was open to a possible White House run in 2012 but has not made up her mind.
    "I think that it would be absurd to not consider what it is that I can potentially do to help our country," Palin told Fox News Sunday. "I won't close the door that perhaps could be open for me in the future."
    The Democrats would be licking thier chops if she were to get the GOP nomination. Only a few situations would allow Obama to get re-elected and running against Palin is one.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Sarah Palin is a good front person for the Republicans and the Tea Party movement.....
    THAT, my friend, is a matter of opinion

I'll be donating to her primary run.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    THAT, my friend, is a matter of opinion
    No doubt. The Tea Party loses some credibility simply by her prominent position within the movement, though she is an entertaining and engaging spokesperson.

Banned

Sarah Palin talks of White House run in 2012, after consulting notes scribbled on her hand

By Kenneth R. Bazinet
    DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
    Originally Published:Sunday, February 7th 2010, 4:51 PM
    Updated: Monday, February 8th 2010, 1:03 AM

Reinke/AP
    Sarah Palin addresses attendees at the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville Saturday after checking the notes written on her left hand (above, and below).

Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Jon Stewart's take on Palin's hand-job

February 10, 2010 - 5:48am

Comedian-cum-news-commentator Jon Stewart, as expected, had a field day with revelations that Sarah Palin had "crib notes" written on her hand during an interview with Fox News that included questions scripted and pre-approved in advance.
    It's the latest example of dingbat behavior by the Wonder from Wasilla, the former Alaska Governor who quit in mid term, the failed Republican vice presidential candidate who -- defying all logic -- remains the darling of the right-wing and the Tea Party movement.
    What makes the story even more amazing is that Palin -- while having to refer to her buzzword crib notes -- had the gall to criticize President Barack Obama for using a teleprompter.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 02-10-2010 at 10:56 AM.