The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin: Won't close door on White House run

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Franco, did you have issues with your Mom or other women in your life? A shrink might find your contempt interesting. You seem to attack Palin at every chance. Most of us could not withstand the scrutiny she has and still come back for more. Cut the woman some slack. At least she is not a lib...
    As pointed out, the Dems would love for her to run! Why? Because she will alienate the middle. The middle that the GOP will need to kick the Obamanites out of office. She speaks for a small sect of Republicans and she is helping the Dems more than the GOP! The Dems are not afraid of her or what she has to say. Because of her lack of experience, she only does damage to the GOP every time she opens her mouth in public! I would have no problem if she were appointed to the Dept of Energy but as one of the spokespersons for the GOP, absolutly not.

Just keep supporting her and you will help Obama get reelected.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    As usual, you're missing the entire point. Liberals WANT her to run. It may be the best hope of getting their man re-elected. Don't you see? I guess not.

Even some of your conservative colleauges here have voiced disapproval and doubt. But you hang in there!

What part of your ignorance determined that post was an endorsement for my wanting her to run?

I realize it's hard for an charleton Indy like yourself to understand some folks having principles they abide by. You linguini-spined centrists that wave with the winds are a total joke! Your selfishness is all that matters. Only concerned when your ox is being gored, and then you don't know what you are doing.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I LOVE SARAH PALIN, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT RILES THE LEFT AS MUCH AS SHE DOES.

AT NO TIME IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN ANYONE THAT SO FRIGHTENS THE LIBS AND THEIR WILLING ACCOMPLICES. IT'S AN INCREDIBLE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO COW THE COMPETITION SO EASILY. I AM SO ENVIOUS OF HER TALENT.

ub
    you make a few erroneous assumptions---and with this post await your putdowns--

1-you use the word frightens. i don't think anybody is scared or intimidated by palin. she is ridiculous and will burn herself out. it isn't so much frightening as much as it is irritating.
    2-you assume that SHE riles the left. she doesn't. again, she is no threat. it's the people that cling on to her stupidity and quote her stupidity that ANNOYs the left.

something that y'all R's hated, hated about Obama was the blind following of the inner city blacks who thought Obama would pay their mortgages, etc. How is Palin any different on the other side of the extreme? She panders to the ignor-amoses who cheer about her stupidity. It's no surprise you LOVE her.
    ________
    COLD CASE DICUSSION
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    you make a few erroneous assumptions---and with this post await your putdowns--

1-you use the word frightens. i don't think anybody is scared or intimidated by palin. she is ridiculous and will burn herself out. it isn't so much frightening as much as it is irritating.
    2-you assume that SHE riles the left. she doesn't. again, she is no threat. it's the people that cling on to her stupidity and quote her stupidity that ANNOYs the left.

something that y'all R's hated, hated about Obama was the blind following of the inner city blacks who thought Obama would pay their mortgages, etc. How is Palin any different on the other side of the extreme? She panders to the ignor-amoses who cheer about her stupidity. It's no surprise you LOVE her.

HAHAHAHAHA What a guppy! Your posts prove my points so easily. You are the true LEADER of the PT Barnum crowd. Hang in there...your absurdities are a boost to the logical thinkers in this nation.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I do not find what Sarah Palin says objectionable. What I do believe is that her Rolodex does not have enough depth to it.

Start with Carter - besides being inept as a POTUS his cabinet had too many local people in it. Bert What's his name as TS.

Reagan actually attracted some talent - Weinberger Schultz - but he also had his Gergen.

Bush 1 - ??????

Clinton - Reno, Christopher, Albright come to mind as less than needed

Bush 2 - Browny at FEMA, Mineta at transport, & 3 fairly sorry Treasury Sec's

I would like you lefty's or anyone to name one cabinet member that you believe is doing a good job in this administration.

I just believe that when you are POTUS it helps to be connected to talented people. I don't have the feeling that Mrs Palin is there yet!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I do not find what Sarah Palin says objectionable. What I do believe is that her Rolodex does not have enough depth to it.

Start with Carter - besides being inept as a POTUS his cabinet had too many local people in it. Bert What's his name as TS.

Reagan actually attracted some talent - Weinberger Schultz - but he also had his Gergen.

Bush 1 - ??????

Clinton - Reno, Christopher, Albright come to mind as less than needed

Bush 2 - Browny at FEMA, Mineta at transport, & 3 fairly sorry Treasury Sec's

I would like you lefty's or anyone to name one cabinet member that you believe is doing a good job in this administration.

I just believe that when you are POTUS it helps to be connected to talented people. I don't have the feeling that Mrs Palin is there yet!
    Agreed... Though as much as they libs say they want her to run, it's BS. If they wanted her to run, they would not be attacking her. They would be building her up. Say what you want libs, we know you are afraid. as you should be.

For Franco, trying to get the "moderates" ala McCain, is what got us killed last election. A moderate is a lib that won't admit it. Scott Brown proved in Mass that a conservative message will win anywhere. Why would a lib vote for a "make believe lib" when they can vote for the real thing?
    Bill Davis

I LOVE SARAH PALIN, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT RILES THE LEFT AS MUCH AS SHE DOES.

AT NO TIME IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN ANYONE THAT SO FRIGHTENS THE LIBS AND THEIR WILLING ACCOMPLICES. IT'S AN INCREDIBLE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO COW THE COMPETITION SO EASILY. I AM SO ENVIOUS OF HER TALENT.

ub
    Your scaring me now............................I mean at least before your post's had some kinda of common sense attached to it............this though seems to have come from another dimension way out there detached from reality. Your responses to those who criticized you are even more alarming.
    Take a step back for awhile.

Agreed... Though as much as they libs say they want her to run, it's BS. If they wanted her to run, they would not be attacking her. They would be building her up. Say what you want libs, we know you are afraid. as you should be.

For Franco, trying to get the "moderates" ala McCain, is what got us killed last election. A moderate is a lib that won't admit it. Scott Brown proved in Mass that a conservative message will win anywhere. Why would a lib vote for a "make believe lib" when they can vote for the real thing?
    We will just have to agree to disagree.

Oh, and Scott Brown is Pro Choice.
    And, what got us killed in the last election was Bush43.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Scott Brown proved in Mass that a conservative message will win anywhere.
    in almost anyplace other than the NE Scott Brown would be labeled a liberal

"On September 12, 2009, Brown announced his run for the U.S. Senate seat that became vacant on the death of Ted Kennedy, saying the state "needs an independent thinker. Conservative Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker said that Brown's political positions did not fall neatly into party lines, and called Brown "mainstream in a nation that defines itself as mostly conservative". Political scientist Boris Shor described Brown as a liberal Republican by national standards, but well-suited for his Massachusetts constituency. Shor explained the support Brown was receiving from the conservative national GOP as due to their "decentralized decision" to support the candidate most likely to win."

The term conservative has been corrupted into one only encompassing social conservatism as in the view of the religious right

There are significant numbers of voters, who, like me, are fiscal conservatives and social liberals so the tags liberal and conservative do not fit nor are those voters aligned to either party

If the GOP leaders expect to win back the Presidency it must be done with moderate candidates who hold views that appeal to this large group of independent voters

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    What part of your ignorance determined that post was an endorsement for my wanting her to run?

I realize it's hard for an charleton Indy like yourself to understand some folks having principles they abide by. You linguini-spined centrists that wave with the winds are a total joke! Your selfishness is all that matters. Only concerned when your ox is being gored, and then you don't know what you are doing.

UB
    I didn't say you wanted her to run. You're getting your medications mixed up again and hallucinating. I merely pointed out that LIBERALS want her to run. You're not a liberal, are you? Didn't think so. Did that clear things up for you?
    And now what? Attacking my ethnicity because I have an Italian name? You are so pathetic, its laughable. Go spew your "principled verbal diarrhea" into the mirror. If you can stand what you see!

Good night...or good morning....whatever it is in your world.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!