The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FBI Wants Web Records Kept

[QUOTE=Pete;565268If I had to rush my kid to the hospital would you call me a wantent criminal for speeding.
    Pete[/QUOTE]

funny you mention that. I was pulled over and cited for doing 65 in a 45 while responding to a trauma page from the er. A 4 month-old pulled a pot of boiling water on himself and was in the ER. I even showed the dumb pig my pager and he made me sit in my car for 15 minutes while he wrote the ticket. I reminded him if he's ever shot or beat up, I will be the one responding, and I doubt he would want me detained on the side of the road for a citation. The upshot of it all was he got humiliated in court, and I spend $600 to beat a $130 ticket. It was worth every penny.

(disclaimer: I do not categorize all officers in such a way. But this jerk is a dumb-pig with a Barney Fife complex)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

(disclaimer: I do not categorize all officers in such a way. But this jerk is a dumb-pig with a Barney Fife complex)
    I know what you mean. My daughter dated a rookie cop who once remarked "Man I would hate to be stoped by me". What an ass. Fortunatly she didn't date him for long and fortunatly most are not like these.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth