The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Iran to "Punch the Arrogant West" on feb 11

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default Iran to "Punch the Arrogant West" on feb 11

    so what do you think will happen Feb 11???

    is it all a bunch of posturing? or is Iran really going to do something rash?

    i doubt they would launch any missiles, but you never know.

    i think they will test-launch some new generation missile, or - i hope not - maybe even test a small nuke deep underground and surprise everyone that they are further along than we ever knew......


    any thoughts?

    oh yeah - a lot of help these "talks" and "understanding" O pledged he would do have been. remember - Ian, venezuela, and N korea are all "tiny" countries - what could they ever do to us???

    every second of every day i find myself despising this "president" more and more.....waiting for the 2am knock at the door and black chopper overhead - i would consider that a badge of honor!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    11,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

    any thoughts?
    Yes.

    That we take out their facilites before they use thier nuclear bomb to kill thousands in the name of thier god.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  3. #3
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so what do you think will happen Feb 11???

    is it all a bunch of posturing? or is Iran really going to do something rash?

    i doubt they would launch any missiles, but you never know.

    i think they will test-launch some new generation missile, or - i hope not - maybe even test a small nuke deep underground and surprise everyone that they are further along than we ever knew......


    any thoughts?

    oh yeah - a lot of help these "talks" and "understanding" O pledged he would do have been. remember - Ian, venezuela, and N korea are all "tiny" countries - what could they ever do to us???

    every second of every day i find myself despising this "president" more and more.....waiting for the 2am knock at the door and black chopper overhead - i would consider that a badge of honor!
    They are going to try to test a Nuke.
    It will be interesting how it transpires and what level of success they have......or don't have.





    rk
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    It's probably some long distance missle that they'll claim allows them to deliver payload to Israel or some anti-ship missle that they'll claim will chase American naval power out of the Persian Gulf.

    I don't think they'd be dumb enough to test a nuke before they've already got some spares set aside on some proven missles. If they ever test a nuke they better be ready to go to war immediately because Israel isn't going to sit on their hands and rely on the good will of Akmadinnerjacket or the rest of the world for their protection.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    It's probably some long distance missle that they'll claim allows them to deliver payload to Israel or some anti-ship missle that they'll claim will chase American naval power out of the Persian Gulf.

    I don't think they'd be dumb enough to test a nuke before they've already got some spares set aside on some proven missles. If they ever test a nuke they better be ready to go to war immediately because Israel isn't going to sit on their hands and rely on the good will of Akmadinnerjacket or the rest of the world for their protection.

    and therein lies the BIG question.....how will our muslim president react????

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    and therein lies the BIG question.....how will our muslim president react????
    I don't think there is any question what he'll do, he'll apologize to them.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    McKinney, Texas
    Posts
    814

    Default

    On February 11th Mahmoud Ahmandinejad will announce to the world that Barack Obama is actually the 12th Imam.

  8. #8
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    On February 11th Mahmoud Ahmandinejad will announce to the world that Barack Obama is actually the 12th Imam.

    Hey goose...ya spend a lot of time on the internet, do ya?

    Chuckle,


    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  9. #9
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post



    every second of every day i find myself despising this "president" more and more.....waiting for the 2am knock at the door and black chopper overhead - i would consider that a badge of honor!
    That is some pretty paranoid stuff.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  10. #10
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,940

    Default

    it better not interrupt the Gatorade Twin 125 races from Daytona or they are gonna have about half a million angry red neck Nascar fans to deal with
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •