The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran to "Punch the Arrogant West" on feb 11

Banned

Default Iran to "Punch the Arrogant West" on feb 11

so what do you think will happen Feb 11???

is it all a bunch of posturing? or is Iran really going to do something rash?

i doubt they would launch any missiles, but you never know.

i think they will test-launch some new generation missile, or - i hope not - maybe even test a small nuke deep underground and surprise everyone that they are further along than we ever knew......

any thoughts?

oh yeah - a lot of help these "talks" and "understanding" O pledged he would do have been. remember - Ian, venezuela, and N korea are all "tiny" countries - what could they ever do to us???

every second of every day i find myself despising this "president" more and more.....waiting for the 2am knock at the door and black chopper overhead - i would consider that a badge of honor!

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

any thoughts?
    Yes.

That we take out their facilites before they use thier nuclear bomb to kill thousands in the name of thier god.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

so what do you think will happen Feb 11???

is it all a bunch of posturing? or is Iran really going to do something rash?

i doubt they would launch any missiles, but you never know.

i think they will test-launch some new generation missile, or - i hope not - maybe even test a small nuke deep underground and surprise everyone that they are further along than we ever knew......

any thoughts?

oh yeah - a lot of help these "talks" and "understanding" O pledged he would do have been. remember - Ian, venezuela, and N korea are all "tiny" countries - what could they ever do to us???

every second of every day i find myself despising this "president" more and more.....waiting for the 2am knock at the door and black chopper overhead - i would consider that a badge of honor!
    They are going to try to test a Nuke.
    It will be interesting how it transpires and what level of success they have......or don't have.

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

It's probably some long distance missle that they'll claim allows them to deliver payload to Israel or some anti-ship missle that they'll claim will chase American naval power out of the Persian Gulf.

I don't think they'd be dumb enough to test a nuke before they've already got some spares set aside on some proven missles. If they ever test a nuke they better be ready to go to war immediately because Israel isn't going to sit on their hands and rely on the good will of Akmadinnerjacket or the rest of the world for their protection.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    It's probably some long distance missle that they'll claim allows them to deliver payload to Israel or some anti-ship missle that they'll claim will chase American naval power out of the Persian Gulf.

I don't think they'd be dumb enough to test a nuke before they've already got some spares set aside on some proven missles. If they ever test a nuke they better be ready to go to war immediately because Israel isn't going to sit on their hands and rely on the good will of Akmadinnerjacket or the rest of the world for their protection.

and therein lies the BIG question.....how will our muslim president react????

and therein lies the BIG question.....how will our muslim president react????
    I don't think there is any question what he'll do, he'll apologize to them.

On February 11th Mahmoud Ahmandinejad will announce to the world that Barack Obama is actually the 12th Imam.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    On February 11th Mahmoud Ahmandinejad will announce to the world that Barack Obama is actually the 12th Imam.

Hey goose...ya spend a lot of time on the internet, do ya?

Chuckle,

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

That is some pretty paranoid stuff.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

it better not interrupt the Gatorade Twin 125 races from Daytona or they are gonna have about half a million angry red neck Nascar fans to deal with
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"