The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Very SERIOUS Problem

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Smile

How about this for a phone call........this is just in jest ...

Obama: Hey macmoud this is Obama.....
    macmoud.: what do you want you nasty infidel?
    Obama: I hear you want your very own A bomb.
    Macmoud: yes I want that very much so I can blow all of you non believers off the face of the map....
    Obama..well I am gonna give you one all your own......
    Macmoud : yahoo !!! my own ..
    Obama: well go out in your front yard and catch it its on the way...... should be there in about 10 seconds... Gotta go So long.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Even though President Obama apoligized, and did his best to APPEASE Ahmedinijad, and He claimed that "nooooo, we want nuclear power, not weapons...."

Reality now hits home.

This is not good folks........we need some leadership.....soon!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ear-state.html

rk
    Well, we could always follow Sarah Palin's advice and go to war with Iran.

Sarah Palin wants the U.S. President to declare war on Iran
    By Andrew Moran.

Speaking in an interview with Fox News recently, former Governor of Alaska and possible 2012 Republican Presidential candidate urged President Barack Obama to declare war on Iran in order to get re-elected in 2012.

On Sunday, former 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin said in a Fox News interview on Sunday that she also wants the President to declare war on Iran and support Israel to the fullest possible extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Well, we could always follow Sarah Palin's advice and go to war with Iran.

Sarah Palin wants the U.S. President to declare war on Iran
    By Andrew Moran.

Speaking in an interview with Fox News recently, former Governor of Alaska and possible 2012 Republican Presidential candidate urged President Barack Obama to declare war on Iran in order to get re-elected in 2012.

On Sunday, former 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin said in a Fox News interview on Sunday that she also wants the President to declare war on Iran and support Israel to the fullest possible extent.
    Roger, we are at war with Iran declared or not. I'm not a Palin fanatic by any stretch, but perhaps her meaning is to make pur stance toward Iran formal. Just because you have declared war, doesn't necessarily mean sending in troups. It can define our status with them.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Roger, we are at war with Iran declared or not. I'm not a Palin fanatic by any stretch, but perhaps her meaning is to make pur stance toward Iran formal. Just because you have declared war, doesn't necessarily mean sending in troups. It can define our status with them.
    This morning Dick Cheney was also asked about Palin's comments about going in and "ruffing up the Iranians" and Chency said it would mean sending in troops into Iran, not a thing he would do.
    Splain that!!!!

This morning Dick Cheney was also asked about Palin's comments about going in and "ruffing up the Iranians" and Chency said it would mean sending in troops into Iran, not a thing he would do.
    Splain that!!!!
    If you will read my post, I believe I did "splain" it. You apparently can't understand it. I guess that's Bush's fault as well.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

If you will read my post, I believe I did "splain" it. You apparently can't understand it. I guess that's Bush's fault as well.

Roger, we are at war with Iran declared or not. I'm not a Palin fanatic by any stretch, but perhaps her meaning is to make pur stance toward Iran formal.

Maybe you don't get it. Palin wants Obama to start a war which means sending in troops but before the troops can go in there will have to be air strikes just like Iraq. That is what Palin means, not just a slap on the wrist. Do you really believe we need to be starting an all out war with Iran when Iraq and Afghanistan have proven to to be disasters?

Do you really believe we need to be starting an all out war with Iran when Iraq and Afghanistan have proven to to be disasters?[/SIZE]
    But Roger, we have different leadership now. Won't that make it all better this time around?

Roger, we are at war with Iran declared or not. I'm not a Palin fanatic by any stretch, but perhaps her meaning is to make pur stance toward Iran formal.

Maybe you don't get it. Palin wants Obama to start a war which means sending in troops but before the troops can go in there will have to be air strikes just like Iraq. That is what Palin means, not just a slap on the wrist. Do you really believe we need to be starting an all out war with Iran when Iraq and Afghanistan have proven to to be disasters?
    What is your definition of disaster Roger?
    Bill Davis

How in the Hell do you know what she means? Also, I never said or even implied that we need an all out war with Iran. A formal declared war does not have to mean troups but stating our opposition to their policies as well as giving us the ability to act quickly if needed. If we did have to act, I would not put one boot on the ground over there.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

How in the Hell do you know what she means? Also, I never said or even implied that we need an all out war with Iran. A formal declared war does not have to mean troups but stating our opposition to their policies as well as giving us the ability to act quickly if needed. If we did have to act, I would not put one boot on the ground over there.
    Apparently Dick Cheney knew what she meant. Here is an excerpt from ABC's "This week" that was aired today.

PALIN: Say he decided to declare war on Iran or decided really to come out and do whatever he could to support Israel, which I would like him to do, if he decided to toughen up and do all that he can to secure our nation and our allies, I think people would perhaps shift their thinking a little bit and decide, well, maybe he's tougher than we think he -- than he is today.
    (END VIDEO CLIP)
    KARL: She's, of course, talking about President Obama, seemed to be implying that this would be a good political move for him. What's your take?
    CHENEY:I don't think a president can make a judgment like that on the basis of politics. The stakes are too high, the consequences too significant to be treating those as simple political calculations. When you begin to talk about war, talk about crossing international borders, you talk about committing American men and women to combat, that takes place on a plane clear above any political consideration.

Now please tell me I don't know what Palin meant when Dick Cheney knew perfectly well what she meant.