The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: World may not be warming, say scientists

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    2,923

    Default

    I don't think we're getting through to you. All...repeat ALL...the material on "global warming" is now suspect. I don't care what you say or quote, someone can now say that it's based on flawed data and there's simply no way to refute that statement. I'm not presenting an argument for or against global warming. I'm showing how stupid the scientists are for their advocacy and how gullible our politicians are for swallowing this hook, line, and sinker.

    As far as that goes....the BBC is every bit as flawed a source as Murdock and for the same reason though the other side of the coin. I lived in the UK for 3 years. Other than the Guardian, no news source is more slanted to the left.

    Eric

  2. #22
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    I don't think we're getting through to you. All...repeat ALL...the material on "global warming" is now suspect. I don't care what you say or quote, someone can now say that it's based on flawed data and there's simply no way to refute that statement. I'm not presenting an argument for or against global warming. I'm showing how stupid the scientists are for their advocacy and how gullible our politicians are for swallowing this hook, line, and sinker.

    As far as that goes....the BBC is every bit as flawed a source as Murdock and for the same reason though the other side of the coin. I lived in the UK for 3 years. Other than the Guardian, no news source is more slanted to the left.

    Eric
    In fact, despite massive amounts of manufactured controversy, nothing very substantive has come out of all the questions except noise. Yelling loudly that the emperor is naked means nothing when the emperor is fully clothed.

  3. #23
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In fact, despite massive amounts of manufactured controversy, nothing very substantive has come out of all the questions except noise. Yelling loudly that the emperor is naked means nothing when the emperor is fully clothed.
    . Huh??
    Bill Davis

  4. #24
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In fact, despite massive amounts of manufactured controversy, nothing very substantive has come out of all the questions except noise. Yelling loudly that the emperor is naked means nothing when the emperor is fully clothed.
    On the contrary.......Yelling loudly that the emporer is fully clothed means nothing when he clearly COLD!!





    rk
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In fact, despite massive amounts of manufactured controversy, nothing very substantive has come out of all the questions except noise. Yelling loudly that the emperor is naked means nothing when the emperor is fully clothed.

    the problem is you and the other "progressives" have yet to show us anyone wearing a stitch of clothing.

    but seriously - here you are - an outdoorsman and hunting enthusiast, yet you defend to the core this questionable president we have who deep down wants to take your guns and right to hunt away from you!

    pretty much every principle this muslim president of ours ascribes to or objects to is the polar opposite of what every gun-owning american with a tradition of hunting and outdoors heritage in their blood holds near and dear to our hearts.

    i just dont get it. its like carnivorous fur-wearer worshiping PETA. the ludicrousness of your folly prohibits me from ever believing a word of anything you type. if you just dont like bush its ok. lots of us "right" people have issues there as well. same with Palin. she aint the savior for the right, but she's better than what you guys have!

    but a "progressive" who owns guns that worships this jacka$$ of a POTUS (and i only say that because earlier one of you called Palin a bitch, so its fair play) is truly a person of questionable judgement.

    i really feel sorry for you - i hope you dont have kids. they would be (or are) very confused individuals....


    Obama and Osama - two men who count among their friends people that bombed the pentagon.....and this guy is now our president?

  6. #26
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i really feel sorry for you - i hope you dont have kids. they would be (or are) very confused individuals....
    That's WAY below the belt! That type of personal attack poisons the water for everyone. Nobody deserves to have their kids' well-being questioned here.

    I heard people throw hissy-fits when Sarah's children were questioned, saying that was out of bounds, despicable, and deplorable. Same should apply here at least, amongst friends.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  7. #27
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    In fact, despite massive amounts of manufactured controversy, nothing very substantive has come out of all the questions except noise. Yelling loudly that the emperor is naked means nothing when the emperor is fully clothed.

    Ah yes, only Jeff and Henry understand the truth. We are all dumbaass rednecks with no edumacation. When something goes against the koolaide he has been drinking it is filnging pooh at the walls, when what he believes is flung it is correct and comes from good sources anything elses is garbarge.....time and time again.......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  8. #28
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    When something goes against the koolaide he has been drinking it is filnging pooh at the walls, when what he believes is flung it is correct and comes from good sources anything elses is garbarge.....time and time again.......
    SOP @ RTF PP BBG.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  9. #29
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    the problem is you and the other "progressives" have yet to show us anyone wearing a stitch of clothing.

    but seriously - here you are - an outdoorsman and hunting enthusiast, yet you defend to the core this questionable president we have who deep down wants to take your guns and right to hunt away from you!

    pretty much every principle this muslim president of ours ascribes to or objects to is the polar opposite of what every gun-owning american with a tradition of hunting and outdoors heritage in their blood holds near and dear to our hearts.

    i just dont get it. its like carnivorous fur-wearer worshiping PETA. the ludicrousness of your folly prohibits me from ever believing a word of anything you type. if you just dont like bush its ok. lots of us "right" people have issues there as well. same with Palin. she aint the savior for the right, but she's better than what you guys have!

    but a "progressive" who owns guns that worships this jacka$$ of a POTUS (and i only say that because earlier one of you called Palin a bitch, so its fair play) is truly a person of questionable judgement.

    i really feel sorry for you - i hope you dont have kids. they would be (or are) very confused individuals....


    Obama and Osama - two men who count among their friends people that bombed the pentagon.....and this guy is now our president?
    I'm not sure how I could be expected to take any of this paranoid horse $h!t seriously.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That's WAY below the belt! That type of personal attack poisons the water for everyone. Nobody deserves to have their kids' well-being questioned here.

    I heard people throw hissy-fits when Sarah's children were questioned, saying that was out of bounds, despicable, and deplorable. Same should apply here at least, amongst friends.

    now please point out one thing i said bad about your kids. ??

    i just said they would be confused, the insult is directed at you. not surprised you didnt see it...

    "well, you see Johnny, its like this. yes, i want guns so i can hunt and protect my family, but we are voting for a guy and support a guy that says we shouldnt have these guns, and that we cling to them and our religion because we aren't as smart as our leaders. but thats ok, the rules aren't made for us."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •