The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: What's Hilary Going To Do?

  1. #21
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    So you guys really do worship at the feet of "O". That is not "O"bama. That's O'Reilly, M&K, not O'Riley. I thought you would know the difference...

    I guess your a fan of Hanatee and Limbow too?

    JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-14-2010 at 10:53 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. #22
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    So you guys really do worship at the feet of "O". That is not "O"bama. That's O'Reilly, M&K, not O'Riley. I thought you would know the difference...

    I guess your a fan of Hanatee and Limbow too?

    JD
    It's an inside joke. My nickname to a few of my friends is Riley as in "Life of". Also, my cumputer dosent hav spel chek
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #23
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Three questions:
    1. How did you determine that our "credibility" was damaged?
    2. How did you determine that it has been "regained"?
    3. What exactly does our "regained credibility" provide us with regard to foreign policy and U.S. interests?


    As far as Mrs. Clinton running for President, to quote my favorite Brit (Austin Danger Powers), "that train has sailed".
    I wonder what happened to Sambo.
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  4. #24
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    I wonder what happened to Sambo.
    It's the weekend. He only has access to a computer in his cubicle at work.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #25
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Do we have tanks in North Korea? Or Iran?
    No...but you would not question the spending, debt or deficit if they said they wanted to attack them too. But don't dare spend anything to help your neighbor.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    No...but you would not question the spending, debt or deficit if they said they wanted to attack them too. But don't dare spend anything to help your neighbor.
    So has our credibility been regained any there? After all, we don't have tanks there, do we?

    Oh, BTW, nice job attempting to read my mind. Maybe you should apply to the Miss Cleo school of crystal ballism.

  7. #27
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Thought I'd bump this up.

    My guess Hillary will resign in January and seek the Dem nomination. Carville is already warming up. Bitching about obama's lack of response to the spill. Now his polling company, Democracy Corps, is reporting polls stating that 56% of likely voters believe obama is too liberal and 55% believe he is a socialist.

    Call me Karnack regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  8. #28
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Thought I'd bump this up.

    My guess Hillary will resign in January and seek the Dem nomination. Carville is already warming up. Bitching about obama's lack of response to the spill. Now his polling company, Democracy Corps, is reporting polls stating that 56% of likely voters believe obama is too liberal and 55% believe he is a socialist.

    Call me Karnack regards,
    Democracy Corps is not a difficult site to find. But, I find no reference to the poll you cite. Would you be good enough to provide a link? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  9. #29
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Democracy Corps is not a difficult site to find. But, I find no reference to the poll you cite. Would you be good enough to provide a link? JD
    Found it on Drudge about half way down on the left "carville poll".

    The direct link is:

    http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...ikely-voters-f

    This will take you you to several articles. Scroll down till you find it .About 4 stories.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  10. #30
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Found it on Drudge about half way down on the left "carville poll".

    The direct link is:

    http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...ikely-voters-f

    This will take you you to several articles. Scroll down till you find it .About 4 stories.
    Polls are very accurate measurements of the electorate...you would agree?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •