The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Time To Legalize it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    It's called parents Each kid is issued 2. You get to do it for yours. If people aren't doing the parenting then the problem ain't pot. it's parents. Why don't we put them in jail instead of the potheads.
    I love it when you eat each other.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

JD
    LOL. JD gingerly sticks his toe in the water of this thread.

An 11 page thread on the chronic and JD ain't postin'?!? Go ahead, dude, you know it's killin' ya. Let it all out. Tell us about your hyrdo. Tell us about that time in Amsterdam. You've got about fitty good weed stories you're just DYING to tell.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I lean toward legalizing it, myself, but I do "get" both sides of the argument.

My only contribution to this is to refute the notion of some folks that "you can't legislate morality." That makes for a lame bumper sticker, but little else. Our entire legal system is exactly the codification of, and a reflection of, our society's collective MORALITY.

It's called parents Each kid is issued 2.
    I'm thankful for my two parents, and that they're still around long enough and healthy enough that I can start to repay them for all they've done for me. It sounds like you have or had the same wonderful privelage.

If you look around at the "troubled youts" though, you will see the majority of them have ONE parent at best, and she may be more concerned about doing things to get her next crack hit.

My point is, if we all came with two caring parents, there would probably be no need for drug laws or drinking ages at all. And without them (caring parents) you can make all the laws you want, and fill the jails with miscreants, and you won't make a dent in the troubled yout population.

Sorry about the regurgitation Leddy...hopefully this one didn't make you blow chunks!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Dude apparently you didn't get the memo. All forklift drivers currently smoke pot. That is why they are still driving a forklift. You are supposed to watching out for them. The forklift driver is going to work every day going "I hope some uptight dillweed doesn't jump out in front of my forklift today."

What a relief to know we have people like you to make decisions for us people that are too stupid to make the right choice. You sound just like the Kenyan. Maybe you could publish a short pamphlet with pictures so we could understand it.

Your kids are already smoking it. You want they should go to jail?

P.S. I do not currently smoke pot, but I did when I was younger.

PPS> I can't believe I agree with DNF777...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Terry that is great....lol.........

So on the forklift line...many years ago I owned a platering and drywall co. I can assure you that only about 5% of the tradesmen were "clean". Every single one of them either smoked pot, drank daily and in many cases all day, or worse. A buddy of mine also owned a plaster/drywall co. One day he decided that since he could get better insurance rates he was going to start tesing for drugs. We was also going to offer benifits so he would attract a better crowd, or so he thought. He spents thousands, quite a few, on per hire testing and in 6 months time he had a grand total of 5 applicants who actually passed a test. He ended up dropping the whole testing issue within a year.......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    So on the forklift line...many years ago I owned a platering and drywall co. I can assure you that only about 5% of the tradesmen were "clean". Every single one of them either smoked pot, drank daily and in many cases all day, or worse.
    Shoot...drywallers are paragons of virtue compared to roofers. It's a state law that at least every roofing crew have a cumulative total of 2 spider web elbow tats and 4 teardrop tats.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    ... and in 6 months time he had a grand total of 5 applicants who actually passed a test. He ended up dropping the whole testing issue within a year.......
    Wouldn't that kind of like issuing lie-detector tests to congress? Doubt we'd find five who pass!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    LOL. JD gingerly sticks his toe in the water of this thread.

An 11 page thread on the chronic and JD ain't postin'?!? Go ahead, dude, you know it's killin' ya. Let it all out. Tell us about your hyrdo. Tell us about that time in Amsterdam. You've got about fitty good weed stories you're just DYING to tell.
    Sorry, I don't have a dog in this test.

As for stories, I'm sure, given your background in pizza delivery, sheetrockers and roofers w/ teardrop tattoos, that yours would be highly
    amusing.
    Your knowledge of marijuana culture seems almost as extensive as Julie's of Rap. Curious...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

JD
    I am very straight laced socially. I believe that every position you take should have some basis in truth and logic. What we are doing in regards, to the Devil Weed is not logical and much of that rests on untruthful data that have been presented as facts.

We are not eating each other. I ain't mad. Just arguing my point.

Terry who agrees with Ducknwork about 98% of the time.

Robust debate regards,
    Last edited by Leddyman; 02-27-2010 at 10:45 AM.
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Robust debate regards,
    That's a foreign concept to someone who smokes whatever Obama puts in his bong.