The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Time To Legalize it?

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Terry that is great....lol.........

So on the forklift line...many years ago I owned a platering and drywall co. I can assure you that only about 5% of the tradesmen were "clean". Every single one of them either smoked pot, drank daily and in many cases all day, or worse. A buddy of mine also owned a plaster/drywall co. One day he decided that since he could get better insurance rates he was going to start tesing for drugs. We was also going to offer benifits so he would attract a better crowd, or so he thought. He spents thousands, quite a few, on per hire testing and in 6 months time he had a grand total of 5 applicants who actually passed a test. He ended up dropping the whole testing issue within a year.......
    I had a crew of 12 drywall hangers that used to do a lot of work for me, and out of the 12 only 2 had drivers license's, and the last I heard one of them had his. Needless to say all of them smoked weed.

Banned

When I was in HS, it was legal in AK.

You could have 3 plants or 1 ounce in possession.

WRL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    I had a crew of 12 drywall hangers that used to do a lot of work for me, and out of the 12 only 2 had drivers license's, and the last I heard one of them had his. Needless to say all of them smoked weed.

Pretty well the same here, but the DL's were lost to DUI and not weed.
    On the other hand i know many doctors, professors, and scientist as well as other professionals who smoke. All have their DL's
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Pretty well the same here, but the DL's were lost to DUI and not weed.
    On the other hand i know many doctors, professors, and scientist as well as other professionals who smoke. All have their DL's
    Correct they were lost to DUI.

I was talking to a homeowner one day, and the guy who ran that crew came up to talk to us with a bag of weed hanging out of his front shirt pocket. Luckily the homeowner understood the type, and appreciated how hard they worked.