Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comeuppance Part II

These guys are dropping like flys!!
    Another lost vote for Nantz!!!!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/33864.html

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    What the hell is with you??? Nothing ever stands on it's own? Nobody ever needs to be responsible in your eyes? It all must be 'comparative'?

As a child, were you the one that always said, "But Tommy did it first."...or "how come you aren't spanking Judy...she did it too."

Did you always play the 'it-was-the-other-guy-too' card? Anything to lesson the blame or responsibility! And yet you try to tell everyone you are an independant. You don't even come close.

Hey!..if it whines like a lib, and snivels and tattles like a lib...why not fess up to it? Your in the same category as Olberman. He thinks he's an unbiased newsman. He tells himself that often enough, he actually believes it. Same for Matthews, and Maddow.

How can you expect us to take you seriously, when you continue to pretend to be something you aren't?

As you constantly make excuses for and fawn over every lefty in the legislature, while always bringing up the faults of the minority party and how unfair everthing is because they didn't get reprimanded as much as your guys did, it's difficult to believe your just an independant observer.

UB
    I grow weary of pointing out the obvious to you, but as long as you don't get it.....

My point is the exact opposite of your rantings. I think EVERYONE should be held responsible for their actions! Not JUST democrats, like you would have it. I can't stand hypocrisy, and there's a daily dose of it here.

Did I make excuses for any "lefty"? Did I make excuses for ANYONE? No. Thank you , I didn't think so. Pull your head out and pay attention for once!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    How about David Vitter, Tom DeLay, and Larry Craig? Yes, if Rangel broke the law, he should serve time. So should anyone else, no matter the party affiliation! And if they disgrace themselves, they should step down, even though it's not the law. ie Eliot Spitzer, John Edwards. I see where Rev. Haggard is now claiming to be de-gayified, and has for profit workshops to help other gays!?
    As you said in another post, "that's getting off the point again". Just saying

Cheers, Kevin
    "SR Isabel's Going for gold"
    "Kallie's Anatomy Of Grey"

Both lazy house pets untill you ask, "do you want to go play"!

An easy google is "Democrat corruption" and "Republican corruption". Both will yield countless sites and long lists of transgressors. Then google "political corruption in America". It is obvious that this is not a partisan issue, but a political one.
    Why in congress are there nothing more than wrist slaps and repremands?
    Maybe because neither side is anxious to set a precedent. Payback's a bitch you know.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

corruptness in politics is not exclusive to any one party....its up to us as voters to deliver their sentence in November...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    corruptness in politics is not exclusive to any one party....
    That is probably the saddest, yet truest, statement that could be made about the political system in what is supposed to be the world's greatest democratic republic....

God help us all....

k g
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.