The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Hey JDogger

Default Hey JDogger

I just wanted to let you know that I had a couple brewskis tonight. Dinner at Outback, minus the kids. Thought you might be interested in what my $.13 per day is buying.

That's all, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I just wanted to let you know that I had a couple brewskis tonight. Dinner at Outback, minus the kids. Thought you might be interested in what my $.13 per day is buying.

That's all, carry on.
    Salud...!

Now that you've busted the budget...? Give us a daily average? Are you up to ....say $. 30 a day?
    What did you feed the kids? Captain Crunch? Why did you have $10,000 in debt to pay off? Big screen to keep up?
    Glad to hear you paid down your debt. Good thing to do.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I guess we are spending anywhere from 60-100 bones a week at the store now. Sales and coupons are our friends. I'll let Buzz do the math. He was really good at it last time...

The kids ate with my parents. Is that considered cheating?

The debt? Hmmm...young, stupid, wedding related stuff (rings etc), school, more stupid, more school, living beyond my means a tad for a short while...We realized the err of our ways and worked hard to correct it. Not quite debt free, but we are in damn good shape for our age and current life status. I would venture to say much better financially than most people our age with almost 3 kids and one income. I can't complain a bit. We are comfortable and I make enough money for our bills to get paid and my wife to stay at home and raise our babies. That's all that matters to me...