RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcing: GunX and Dogs Afield Enter-to-win 5,000 round Field Test Sweepstakes!

33K views 519 replies 513 participants last post by  Jon Jorgenson 
#1 ·

Enter-to-win a GunX 209 primer pistol with lifetime warranty and lanyard ring along with 5,000 rounds of 209 primer loads. Dogs Afield and GunX have partnered together for this exclusive offer for RTF members. Register before April 10, 2010, at 11:59 PM Eastern time. The drawing will take place on April 11, 2010 (the birthdate of FC AFC Wilderness Harley to Go - 4/11/1983).

To sign up, please follow these two steps:

(Again, follow BOTH steps! Our first winner drawn for our last Enter-to-win was DQ'd because he only followed one step. He missed out on a free Pro 500 TriTronics package!)

1) Post in a reply to this thread indicating your interest.

2) Click this link (GUNX/Dogs Afield Enter to win Sweepstakes) to fill in your sign-up information.

Note: by signing up, you are agreeing that GunX USA and Dogs Afield will have and will use your email address for promotionial and other marketing information. Your email address will not be sold, distributed, or otherwise provided to anyone outside GunX or Dogs Afield.

Good luck to all! Thanks very much to our RTF sponsors: Dogs Afield and GunX!

See less See more
#454 ·
Hi Chris,
My wife just received one of the new primer guns in the mail from a client (She makes custom leather holsters and lanyards - as well as many other things) and when I saw the new model I just had to have one. I'll try my luck here first - But I doubt I can wait til the 11th!

Nice site - glad you let a "Pointer Guy" post! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.