The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2010 Census / Legal??

I just don't see any problem with the form.

I just looked it over. I can't find the part that says that you don't have to answer any questions save the first one. What I did find was a statement that you didn't have to answer any questions not covered by an authorization....which the whole thing is.

The data is aggregated by census tract and is not used individually. The form has fewer questions than any census I remember and I've seen more of these things than I care to say.

As a matter of fact, we got two forms. One covers the house and one covers what we use as a kennel building and man cave but which used to be a rental unit. I'd love to see how they are going to interpret that data....0 adults and 0 children.

OTOH, all you folks who refuse to answer....think how you're helping the national debt at $100 a piece.

Eric

Ok, question I want to know is how do you answer the question regarding the number of inhabitants on April 15th when they want the form returned immediately. Lots of things can happen to lots of people in nearly a month that would make this answer meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by T. Mac View Post
    Ok, question I want to know is how do you answer the question regarding the number of inhabitants on April 15th when they want the form returned immediately. Lots of things can happen to lots of people in nearly a month that would make this answer meaningless.
    I'm not sure it matters. Garbage in... garbage out
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth