The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Census / Legal??

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The Census will not provide the info to immigration as the data is clssified as secret for 70 years. So if immigration is going to round up illegals it has to get its information from somewhere else.

Overall the data is used in generating general information about the population of the country. It is not interested nor permitted in providing individual information to other government organizations for whatever purpose including law enforcement or immigration expulsion.
    I guess I should have put after my first question. I'm more concerned with what they'll do with the population trend info then anything else. I know they won't use the info for anything productive, like rounding up criminals who are here illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The Census will not provide the info to immigration as the data is clssified as secret for 70 years. So if immigration is going to round up illegals it has to get its information from somewhere else.

Overall the data is used in generating general information about the population of the country. It is not interested nor permitted in providing individual information to other government organizations for whatever purpose including law enforcement or immigration expulsion.
    THey use the data for voting distict populations. ILLEGALS are not a part of that. ILLEGALS should not be counted for congressional districts. DUMMOCRACTS violating the constituition!!!!!
    FIND THE ILLEGALS AND ELIMINATE them. That would be a responsible use of the census!!!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    What?? You mean in 70 years, how many people were living in my house in 2010 will be pubilc domain??? My God what have we become!? This is obviously a clandestine plot by Obama to retroactively tax and fund his 2080 Kenyan retirement estate, so he can live in luxury when he's 115! Hey, tap my wires, subpeona my library and credic card records, and detain my habeous corpus without legal recourse, but don't ask me how many people live at 190 Goodwill Rd!!!!!!! And if your church mentions the census...for God's sake, run away!

This is worse than Cuba!
    I'll bet in Cuba, the sign off with tag lines, "we live in Estato Unidos!"

If you are going to be a smart ass at least try to get it right.

Its Estados Unidos.

Yo quero Taco Bell regards,
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    THey use the data for voting distict populations. ILLEGALS are not a part of that. ILLEGALS should not be counted for congressional districts. DUMMOCRACTS violating the constituition!!!!!
    FIND THE ILLEGALS AND ELIMINATE them. That would be a responsible use of the census!!!!!
    Representation has always been decided by the population regardless of immigration and citizen status all the way back to the close of the Civil War. Prior to that, slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person, but non-citizens were fully counted for congressional redistricting.

If you republicans don't want to respond to the census, I am happy you won't because the Dems will profit by increased representation in their areas of dominance. Going to shoot yourselves in the foot? Go for it and I won't even consider giving you a band-aid.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 03-16-2010 at 03:02 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    If you are going to be a smart ass at least try to get it right.

Its Estados Unidos.

Yo quero Taco Bell regards,
    Now we have spell-checker police in two languages! Yee-ha! Wow, a little touchy!!

Nous habitons les Etas-unis!

(wanna spell check French, too?)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

They should use the info to hunt down and remove the illegals. Afterall they will hunt you you down if you try to keep your money out of their grubby hands (IRS)
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    They should use the info to hunt down and remove the illegals. Afterall they will hunt you you down if you try to keep your money out of their grubby hands (IRS)
    The object is to get an accurate count, not to catch bad guys. As for illegals, I'd like to see them packing, too. But, to use the census data to track illegals would cause a discrepant count as they would be less likely to respond. Congressional representation and per capita federal expenditures would be less fair.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Talking

this has to be the funniest thread i've ever read on POTUS! please keep this one going!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

I think the entire state of Texas should protect its privacy and refuse to participate in the census! It's outrageous, and what better place to have set the example.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Did you answer the same questions in 1990? What about 1980? The number of questions being asked in the universal census form has actually been reduced.

I must not count. I did not get one in 1980 well actually I was still in HS), 1990, and did they do one in 2000? Really I have never filled one out. I do remember one year when I was a kid a census worker came by the house and asked questions and I am going to bet that was 1970. My 84 year old mother told me she has only filled out or been visited 4 times in her life.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke