RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Afc Coolwaters Ready To Go

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Byron Musick 
#1 ·
What can anyone tell me about this dog. THKS

#4 ·
I have a pup out of him now, about 5mo old. I'm new to the dog training world so it is making it easier having a pup that is very trainable. Loves birds and lots of go, very friendly with people and other dogs. I'm very pleased with what I got with this pup. What dam would your pup be coming from? I assume you are looking for a pup? I"ll try and attach a pic of mine.

#9 ·
I have judged him a few times in HT and an Invitational event twice. He is spectacular. He and Alex are a great team.
Very well put together and smart.
I have trained several of his pups and they are very intelligent, birdy, good in the water. I kept one from a friends litter, he kept one also. Got to train them both. You cannot ask for a better stud.
My next litter will use him as a stud to one of my HRCH bitches.

#10 ·
Ready was out of my dog's litter Bo's Shadee Ladee Sadee MH. Sadee was very exciting to run in field trials or hunt tests. Sadee always ran at full speed whether it was on marks or blinds. When I blew the sit whistle when she was running a blind dirt and grass would fly up around her when she put on the brakes to stop. Sadee's cremated remains still drive around in the truck with me as she liked to go everywhere I went.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.