The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Reid's Poison Pill

Yesterday on the radio, a Senator from Utah mentioned that there is language in the bill to give it the appearance of being unchangeable. However, he also said that the language is only hyperbole, since NO CONGRESS can Limit what actions a FUTURE CONGRESS takes (without a constitutional amendment).
    Huntsman Tollers
    Matt & Julie Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    The quote from you that I used was in direct response to a bunch of numbers and facts presented by someone else on another topic. Does it really matter what topic?
    I believe the topic does matter - meaningless numbers = Male Cow Manure - which is what I was responding to.

As you said, you believe what you see despite the numbers.
    Please see above - I do not believe I posted anything faintly resembling your statement. Do you not think you are scraping the bottom in disingenuity?

Based on previous discussions on climate change, I expect you have the same attitude toward this topic, so why should I waste my time, particularly when you are the one that hijacked this thread off topic.
    Climate change is not a science, it is an opinion presented by many who stand to benefit from government regulation. I do know the difference . Had you even presented a feeble argument with merit I would have looked at it. As for hijacking, I would remind U that U presented the lying argument, I was just trying to measure your intent.

But if you would like to - start a thread - Global Warming vs The Stock Market - there are many similiarities. & I will participate in the discussion.

Until then, Man Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I believe the topic does matter - meaningless numbers = Male Cow Manure - which is what I was responding to.
    Yes, I'll let your responses over at that other topic stand http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...t=37039&page=6 Jeff provided the numbers and you provided your perspective and opinion in response.

Please see above - I do not believe I posted anything faintly resembling your statement. Do you not think you are scraping the bottom in disingenuity?
    I'll let my posts stand.

Climate change is nnotot a science, it is an opinion presented by many who stand to benefit from government regulation. I do know the difference . Had you even presented a feeble argument with merit I would have looked at it. As for hijacking, I would remind U that U presented the lying argument, I was just trying to measure your intent.
    The theory of anthropogenic climate change is based on solid science. The theory that the climate is not changing or that humans are not part of the cause is not. Do you really want to have a discussion to compare who is to gain by taking actions to mitigate climate change versus who is going to lose if we do not take action?
    I brought up lying because this thread was started by a lie. Perhaps you missed this fact?
    But if you would like to - start a thread - Global Warming vs The Stock Market - there are many similiarities. & I will participate in the discussion.
    Until then, Man Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll let you start the thread. I see no comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    The theory of anthropogenic climate change is based on solid science.
    So solid that the promoters of the theory were/are unwilling to listen to both sides of the debate ?

I'll let you start the thread. I see no comparison.
    After the statement above I can see why!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!