The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea party "patriots" show true colors..

Default Tea party "patriots" show true colors..

The tea bag party-ites have shown their true colors. And they are...a band of boorish bigots.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...id=qj6oBGkn87n
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The tea bag party-ites have shown their true colors. And they are...a band of boorish bigots.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...id=qj6oBGkn87n
    hmmm according to two democrat politicians plus one CNN employee. No video or audio?

I understand politicians and reporters to be the most trustworthy of characters who would NEVER make up a story.

It is unfortunate that they at least didn't get some of this on news camera's or handheld camcorders, or the video feature in ANYONES cellphone's.

In others words ...what a crock.
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    hmmm according to two democrat politicians plus one CNN employee. No video or audio?

I understand politicians and reporters to be the most trustworthy of characters who would NEVER make up a story.

It is unfortunate that they at least didn't get some of this on news camera's or handheld camcorders, or the video feature in ANYONES cellphone's.

In others words ...what a crock.
    Nothing in the world exists unless it has a camera on it, eh?
    Zeus

I actually don't doubt the truth of the story. However, it would be wrong to characterize the movement based on the bigotry of some of the participants.

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

one thing that struck me as interesting is that it's okay to write the word faggot in a report, but in order to be pc the writer has to write n-word. of course, it faggot were referred to as the f-word that wouldn't work either.
    ________
    MERCURY EIGHT SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I actually don't doubt the truth of the story. However, it would be wrong to characterize the movement based on the bigotry of some of the participants.
    It is sloppy planning at best if this kind of behavior is tolerated. I have set up several demonstrations in the past and the crowd has always known the behavior limits before it hit the streets. We have also enlisted and trained "marshalls' to moderate any bad behavior.

Personally, I hate demonstrations. They are always in danger of spinning out of control. The polarize more than educate.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 03-21-2010 at 10:28 AM.
    Zeus

I read it last night. I am skeptical of the whole story. I need to see some kind of proof. It may be true, but as of right now, I am a skeptic as to the truth of it all.

I believe it is a last ditch effort by the democrats to garner some sympathy for health care reform by painting those that disagree with them as bigots, thereby tainting their motives.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Maybe you need to tell that to the folks in that crowd.

I have some very nice video of some T Party types that I saw on TV the other night that I need to dig up.

The slurs were also heard and reported yesterday by Luke Russert, the late Tim Russert's son.
    Last edited by Buzz; 03-21-2010 at 10:45 AM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I will say, from a national perspective, it is about time that the right got on the protest bandwagon, I believe the nation will be better for it. They left the venue almost exclusively to the left for far too many years. It is just a shame that the MSM tries and does paint those they disagree withs' protests as bigoted or lacking merit and those they agree with as somehow noble. The anti war protests are an example.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I also wouldn't put it past the dems to infiltrate the protest with a few that could create bad plublicity.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.