The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dear Democratic Party Members?

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    So, you're saying that the people interviewed are unrepresentative nut jobs?
    I'm not posting anything other than is the source believeable & representative of a significant number of viewers.

But I would have liked to have been able to read what was on the back of that ladies T-shirt.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I'm not posting anything other than is the source believeable & representative of a significant number of viewers.

But I would have liked to have been able to read what was on the back of that ladies T-shirt.
    Glen Beck's Nine Principles:

1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
    2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
    3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
    4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
    5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
    6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
    7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
    8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
    9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.

By the way, I agree with almost all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    all of you that LOVE Medicare definately DON"T have it. IT SUCKS...more claims are denied by Medicare by an almost 3 to one margin. I found out the hard way personally when I just had a cancer removed at basically MY expence. Also the government is still giving the CROOKS at AIG money. They bilked my wife's retirement almost completely. $3400 is a very small part of almost 460000 she had in there. You folks that agree with the Libs aren't having to live the nightmare some of us older people are.
    As someone who submits about 5 medicare claims per day, I can tell you that they pay more often and MUCH quicker than most private insurers, at least in this area. they don't pay as much, but its on time and reliable.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Dback,
    Don't worry about me coming at you with a scalpel. As a colo-rectal surgeon, I can help you retrieve your head however, whenever you're ready. But really, I don't participate in forums to have my professionalism attacked, so if you don't mind, I'll let my patients let me know how I'm doing, not a distant stranger, thank you very much. I haven't felt the need to bring others' professions or trades into this fray, why do you?

You seem to make some good points, which I happen to disagree with, but really don't understand why you must resort to personal comments like that. Unlike a few other smoking babies, your response at least had substance, and for that, I thank you.

And as for worrying about how my political stance is viewed on this forum....believe it or not, I don't lose sleep over it! If pointing out inconsistencies and hypocrisy gets me labelled a liberal, so be it. If a lot of other level-headed Americans didn't agree with me, we wouldn't have Obama as president now, would we?
    Some on this site are aware of my highly respected and sought after lecturing abilities as one of the West Coasts' most esteemed Undocumented Psychologists with my particular field of interest being 'Antisocial Behavior'. Receiving both the 2007 'Award for Distinguished Scientific Applications of Undocumented Psychology' and the 2008 'Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Undocumented Applied Research', I'm sure you will agree, more than qualifies me to make the following diagnosis in regards to your neo-negative social behavior.

As a 'prepster', I have no doubt you keenly recall the inordinate number of wedgies administered to you by 'bluechippers'. While the actions of these rouge ruffians riding rather roughshod over their fellow classmate was regrettable, it produced an unsuspected, beneficial side effect in your particular case resulting in later life professional success. It is obvious to a highly trained individual such as myself that 'wedgies' sparked a keen, life long Colo-rectal fascination that lead to your later accomplishments. Your capitalistic desires guided you to surgery where you soon discovered that the vast majority of your 'head-retrieval' clientele were of the 'Left Leaning Loon' fringe and it became regrettably necessary as a professional to distance yourself from your (oft stated) staunch conservative/Republican roots. I am, however, having some difficultly pinpointing the exact source of your numerous bouts of self-rightous indignation. My greatest fear is that you may fail to match your 2182 posts in your second eight months leaving me with insufficient data to finalize my diagnosis. Please sir.....do carry on.

A further indicator that the economy is in the toilet.....the Commissioner's Tag sold for a mere $100,000.00 last night. With the snowpack we've received on the watershed.....it should have been double that. I bid at 50 G just to say I did it
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post
    IF you are a member of the Democratic Party --

Please tell me how proud you are of your party in the way it is abusing/using the legislative reconciliation to pass a health care bill that 55% of the American people are opposed to???????

Also--
    Deemed Passed --Don't have the courage to vote?????

REGARDLESS of the Bill--- just what do you think of these tactics?
    This post started this thread. Seems like they did vote. Do you feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Some on this site are aware of my highly respected and sought after lecturing abilities as one of the West Coasts' most esteemed Undocumented Psychologists with my particular field of interest being 'Antisocial Behavior'. Receiving both the 2007 'Award for Distinguished Scientific Applications of Undocumented Psychology' and the 2008 'Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Undocumented Applied Research', I'm sure you will agree, more than qualifies me to make the following diagnosis in regards to your neo-negative social behavior.

As a 'prepster', I have no doubt you keenly recall the inordinate number of wedgies administered to you by 'bluechippers'. While the actions of these rouge ruffians riding rather roughshod over their fellow classmate was regrettable, it produced an unsuspected, beneficial side effect in your particular case resulting in later life professional success. It is obvious to a highly trained individual such as myself that 'wedgies' sparked a keen, life long Colo-rectal fascination that lead to your later accomplishments. Your capitalistic desires guided you to surgery where you soon discovered that the vast majority of your 'head-retrieval' clientele were of the 'Left Leaning Loon' fringe and it became regrettably necessary as a professional to distance yourself from your (oft stated) staunch conservative/Republican roots. I am, however, having some difficultly pinpointing the exact source of your numerous bouts of self-rightous indignation. My greatest fear is that you may fail to match your 2182 posts in your second eight months leaving me with insufficient data to finalize my diagnosis. Please sir.....do carry on.

A further indicator that the economy is in the toilet.....the Commissioner's Tag sold for a mere $100,000.00 last night. With the snowpack we've received on the watershed.....it should have been double that. I bid at 50 G just to say I did it
    Well, I've been in medicine since 1992, when I matriculated at the #1 rated U.S. medical school, (at that time) Jefferson Medical College. With dual board certification in general and colon and rectal surgery and 14 years of clinical practice, being published in peer-reviewed journals, I can honestly say I have NO IDEA what an "undocumented psychologist" is!, so pardon me if I disregard your gobbeldy-gook ramblings! Are you an illegal alien, as in "undocumented worker? Please excuse my ignorance of the para-medical fields. Do you sell "focus factor" and 5-hour energy drinks? I honestly don't know what an undocumented psych is? However, given the recent increase in anti-social behavior in this country, I'd say you should be busy keeping people from shooting up workplaces and flying airplanes into offices...rather than spewing quackery at people who dare exhibit the anti-social behavior or disagreeing with you politically!

I have mentioned my profession in past threads only if it somehow qualifies an opinion on a topic of health care, NEVER to attack or try to actually diagnose a fellow RTFer! (until in jest the comment of your proctocephaly)
    If I need help, I'll talk to my barber, bartender, a friend, or even a certified phychologist. Please stick to violent tea-baggers who are over the edge now that health care passed!
    Last edited by dnf777; 03-22-2010 at 06:51 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I can honestly say I have NO IDEA what an "undocumented psychologist" is!
    LOL.....You're WAAAAY too easy Dave! Wish I had JDoggers skills on this thing to bring out his "lighten up Francis" thingy-ma-jigger!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dback; 03-22-2010 at 08:11 AM.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

John and Dave play the PP game
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

John and Dave play the PP game
    Thanks! I needed that!

Cold bucket of water regards,
    dave

Do I ever!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images