The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The WSJ advice to Rush

Default The WSJ advice to Rush

Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I thought about helping all the left wing radicals in hollywood, the media and academia pack that promised to leave after President George W. Bush was elected the second time but none of them left.

I guess all you can do is make the offer.

Let us know how it all works out.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Costa Rica!

The place is no longer a secret. Americans have been flocking there by the thousands. Great weather, high standard of living and they love American money. There is so much immigration by Americans to Costa Rica that thier legislature is considering requiring that they deposit a minimum of $200,000. in a Costa Rican bank in order to move there. One can keep thier US citizenship, pay them a higher tax rate and higher insurance premiums or become citizens after 5 years and enjoy thier lower rates.

Having Rush broadcast his show from outside of the country would add a new element to his show that could regain his popularity. "Rush, in exile", could be very powerful.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-23-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Costa Rica!

The place is no longer a secret. Americans have been flocking there by the thousands. Great weather, high standard of living and they love American money. There is so much immigration by Americans to Costa Rica that thier legislature is considering requiring that they deposit a minimum of $200,000. in a Costa Rican bank in order to move there. One can keep thier US citizenship, pay them a higher tax rate and higher insurance premiums or become citizens after 5 years and enjoy thier lower rates.
    Any retriever clubs or trials?

None! My 4 Labs will have to learn how to snorkle or surf.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Great article. I wonder what kind of prescription drugs you can get over the counter there?

I thought the obvious top pick for Rush was Somalia because they have little to no government and that's exactly what he seems to want.

If he wants the lowest taxes then Ireland, Mexico and Korea have the lowest tax rates. http://www.oecd.org/ctp/taxdatabase

If he wants the country that spends the least on social programs then Mexico is the top choice. http://stats.oecd.org/OECDStatDownloadFi…

Hmmm... seems like Mexico is the overall winner.

EDIT: I take it back, the clear winner is Somalia because I can't imagine that Rush would leave the U.S. because he feared the changes to the U.S. health care system so he could live in a country with a much more entrenched and fully socialized health care system. He must not have realized that Costa Rica has socialized medicine. That would be inconsistent.
    Last edited by Henry V; 03-23-2010 at 10:41 PM.