The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Revolution is comming

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Treason is what we have in the White House and Congress over the last 30 years as they have failed to protect The Constitution, citizens of USA and the destruction of our economy through reckless spending. Congress has put themselves above the people, has been controlled by special interest and the big investment bankers!

When the people fear the government, we have tyranny.
    When the government fears the people, we have liberty.

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment is for the people to defend themselves against a treasonist government.

The above by Thomas Jefferson.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Mobs with guns attempting to bring down the government is not "a well regulated Militia". The language of the second amendment contains no language promoting rebellion with the use of firearms.

Thomas Jefferson said a lot of things, but he was just one of the founders of our great republic. He is often misquoted as is the case in your quote.

I may agree with you on Obama's and Bush's spending policies as being risky, but the economy was in a tank and something had to be done. As for your rights--What ones have you lost since January 2009? Enumerate please.

The Congress acted in a manner counter your personal viewpoint and acted in a manner which I agree with. That is hardly a treasonous act worthy of rebellion. In politics you are always going to win and loose.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 03-25-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Mobs with guns attempting to bring down the government is not "a well regulated Militia". The language of the second amendment contains no language promoting rebellion with the use of firearms.

Thomas Jefferson said a lot of things, but he was just one of the founders of our great republic. He is often misquoted as is the case in your quote.

I may agree with you on Obama's and Bush's spending policies as being risky, but the economy was in a tank and something had to be done. As for your rights--What ones have you lost since January 2009? Enumerate please.

The Congress acted in a manner counter your personal viewpoint and acted in a manner which I agree with. That is hardly a treasonous act worthy of rebellion. In politics you are always going to win and loose.
    I didn't say anything about mobs and guns, that's your imagination! But, lest face it, our leaders have failed us. They have mismanged this country and the resources. They have continuelly made poor decisions, both parties. If it continues, it will be castastophic for every citizen. Our banking, economy, boarders, healthcare, energy, educational system and Forign Policy, to name a few are dysfunctional!

THE GOVERNMENT IS TOO DAMN BIG! and, cost too damn much to run, espcially for the poor performance we are getting in return. If we fired 75 of the gooberment employees, it would be a start in the right direction. Start with the stupid Dept Of Energy and chop one agency after the other.

With that, our club is hosting a full-trail this weekend so I won't be around till Monday or Tuesday. Y'all have fun without me.
    Last edited by Franco; 03-25-2010 at 10:48 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    THE GOVERNMENT IS TOO DAMN BIG! and, cost too damn much to run, espcially for the poor performance we are getting in return. If we fired 75 of the gooberment employees, it would be a start in the right direction. Start with the stupid Dept Of Energy and chop one agency after the other.

With that, our club is hosting a full-trail this weekend so I won't be around till Monday or Tuesday. Y'all have fun without me.
    I hear the trials are too damn big too. Have fun.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-25-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: why not?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift