The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Curry and Today are idiots

Banned

Default Ann Curry and Today are idiots

unbelievable. In an interview with John McCain she averred that the use of terms such as "battleground state" incites the masses to take up arms and start a real firefight. for real?? that is a term that has been around in politics forever and has no reference to the term in the literal sense.

same with the terms "kill the bill or face a november slaughter" - she actually takes that literally as well. McCain laughed it off as absurd - as well it is. she really asked if those are terms we should be using in such a divisive debate. huh?

Also taking issue with Sarah Palin saying "dont retreat, reload". jeeeeeeeezus that has been around as well, she is not telling people to reload guns, we all know that is a metaphor to rejuvenating your argument and defense for whatever issue you are facing.

liberals and political correctness have gone madder and madder.

McCain and Boehner both have denounced the threats of violence, but holy cow, when you do what the Dems did to get this bill passed, all the BS that has gone on what do they expect? red carpet treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    unbelievable. In an interview with John McCain she averred that the use of terms such as "battleground state" incites the masses to take up arms and start a real firefight. for real?? that is a term that has been around in politics forever and has no reference to the term in the literal sense.

same with the terms "kill the bill or face a november slaughter" - she actually takes that literally as well. McCain laughed it off as absurd - as well it is. she really asked if those are terms we should be using in such a divisive debate. huh?

Also taking issue with Sarah Palin saying "dont retreat, reload". jeeeeeeeezus that has been around as well, she is not telling people to reload guns, we all know that is a metaphor to rejuvenating your argument and defense for whatever issue you are facing.

liberals and political correctness have gone madder and madder.

McCain and Boehner both have denounced the threats of violence, but holy cow, when you do what the Dems did to get this bill passed, all the BS that has gone on what do they expect? red carpet treatment?
    both sides will cherry-pick egregious examples of the oppositions rhetoric and try to paint broadly with them. It would be just as easy to highlight the people yelling N----r!, baby-killer, etc...or people who fly airplanes into offices or shoot up buildings......but I won't.

As some point, especially when we know that there are some out there who WILL act on such rhetoric, we need to tone down the violence. As I heard one democrat say, "we've had 50 'isolated incidents' this past week!"
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

No one seemed this offended when Sarah Palin was being ATTACKED!!??!!??

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    both sides will cherry-pick egregious examples of the oppositions rhetoric and try to paint broadly with them. It would be just as easy to highlight the people yelling N----r!, baby-killer, etc...or people who fly airplanes into offices or shoot up buildings......but I won't.

As some point, especially when we know that there are some out there who WILL act on such rhetoric, we need to tone down the violence. As I heard one democrat say, "we've had 50 'isolated incidents' this past week!"
    no one has said otherwise. but where are the confirmed "N----r" and spitting incidents?? not saying they are fabrications, but until you prove all of it then any of it is just as likely to be chicago style politics with plants or made up stories. these are well known to be used by this group - rohm "dead fish" emanual is the king of it.

but come on - "battleground states" and "don't retreat, reload" as inciting violence ....really?

i am wearing my "eagle crapping on obama" shirt out as much as possible this week!

when you act like the dems did they have to expect some backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    no one has said otherwise. but where are the confirmed "N----r" and spitting incidents?? not saying they are fabrications, but until you prove all of it then any of it is just as likely to be chicago style politics with plants or made up stories. these are well known to be used by this group - rohm "dead fish" emanual is the king of it.
    Yeah, I'd like to see/hear some video/audio of that. Last campaign there was much ado about somebody supposedly yelling "kill him!" when Obama's name was mentioned at a McCain rally and it turned out to be an absolute fabrication by the reporter.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

[QUOTE=david gibson;589505]no one has said otherwise. but where are the confirmed "N----r" and spitting incidents?? not saying they are fabrications, but until you prove all of it then any of it is just as likely to be chicago style politics with plants or made up stories. these are well known to be used by this group - rohm "dead fish" emanual is the king of it.

but come on - "battleground states" and "don't retreat, reload" as inciting violence ....really?

I have no problem with those colloquialiasms.

As for "proof", most of the time someone comes forward and admits yelling, but that it was taken out of context. ("you're a liar", "babykiller") In this particular case, Rep. John Lewis said he heard someone yell at him. He has been an honorable man, and I accept his word on this. That's enough "proof" for me.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I imagine until those who vandalized Democrat offices are apprehended and convicted in court, there is no proof that any of this is just coincidence.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Yeah, I agree.
    I'd like to see some of the vandals of the Republican offices and vehicles from the last Presidential campaign addressed.

Oh, and that inconvenient little issue of the Black Panthers (armed) at the polling places.
    Video recorded BTW.

But that's different, ain't it.

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yeah, I agree.
    I'd like to see some of the vandals of the Republican offices and vehicles from the last Presidential campaign addressed.

Oh, and that inconvenient little issue of the Black Panthers (armed) at the polling places.
    Video recorded BTW.

But that's different, ain't it.

rk
    That was absolutely the worst ever. the dems can claim all they want with tit-for-tat comments like "reps did it too" etc etc - but that was absolutely over the top and nothing even close has ever been substantiated on reps.

on tape, and obama apparently told holder to just to let it slide........

that one incident is so indicative, i would love to see obama questioned on it directly without his teleprompter.