The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama Snubs Netenyahu

[quote=Pete;590725]
    Born and raised in Kenya./QUOTE]

He never showed any one proof that he wasn't, and wasn't his brother born there.
    The guy proves every day now on a continual basis what a F....snake in the grass he is. Setting Policy aside. Add all this stuff in and you have a really black hearted individual. A master of deception.
    And you guys can't stop stroking him. Its like your charmed by the snake.

I'm listening to him tout his rev right serman crap ,,you know with all the holy roller hoopla and dancing across the stage,,, On his addresses on the radio.
    Since when does a president talk this way. Do we have a religious nut also to deal with.

We are in deep KAKA

WOW

Pete
    Pete,

I heard you were born on a canoe on the Amazon with an anaconda snake as the midwife. Can you provide proof to the contrary? The "brother" you are talking about is a half brother born after Obama's father abandoned his US family and returned to live in Kenya when Obama was two. Obama's mother obtained a divorce and remarried an Indonesian. None of that affects the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, after Hawaii became a state, has a birth certificate to prove it that has been reviewed twice in court and attested to by all appropriate officials from the state, and a birth that was announced in a newspaper in Hawaii immediately following his birth. Copies of that announcement have been widely reproduced and unchallenged. The "birther" argument at this point has descended into an argument that he has a funny last name and a father who was African and therefore ha cannot be American. Oddly enough, our laws are very simple. If you are born in this country, nothing else matters. You are an American unless and until you formally renounce your citizenship.

[QUOTE=YardleyLabs;590730..... You are an American unless and until you formally renounce your citizenship.[/QUOTE]

I think he has indirectly renounced his citizenship by his actions in office.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

[QUOTE=YardleyLabs;590730]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Pete,

I heard you were born on a canoe on the Amazon with an anaconda snake as the midwife. Can you provide proof to the contrary? The "brother" you are talking about is a half brother born after Obama's father abandoned his US family and returned to live in Kenya when Obama was two. Obama's mother obtained a divorce and remarried an Indonesian. None of that affects the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, after Hawaii became a state, has a birth certificate to prove it that has been reviewed twice in court and attested to by all appropriate officials from the state, and a birth that was announced in a newspaper in Hawaii immediately following his birth. Copies of that announcement have been widely reproduced and unchallenged. The "birther" argument at this point has descended into an argument that he has a funny last name and a father who was African and therefore ha cannot be American. Oddly enough, our laws are very simple. If you are born in this country, nothing else matters. You are an American unless and until you formally renounce your citizenship.
    Could you show me a link or a copy of his BC??
    (not a birther, and not sayin he was or wasn't, just askin to see)

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

You mean there are still people who don't believe Obama was born in Kenya? Come on now! Didn't you read the Dan Rather piece? He wrote about it right after the "Bush is a doosh and a draft dodger" piece. Wait a minute...maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it was a story right after the story proving that Bush blew up the World Trade Towers to get the $160 billion in gold bullion buried underneath the towers.

We could get to the bottom of this story if we could just interview our President's brother who's still living in Kenya. It couldn't be too hard to find him. There can't that many bridges to live under in Kenya. Or is he still living in a cardboard shanty.

But if you don't believe our President is an anti-semite just remember he spent over 20 years in a vile, Jew-hating church with a scum-bag leading the congregation.

Over 20 years.

We live in Cuba now.

[quote=road kill;590754]
    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post

Could you show me a link or a copy of his BC??
    (not a birther, and not sayin he was or wasn't, just askin to see)

rk
    It has actually been posted repeatedly on line, looking just like the certificates that I have for myself and my children. Certified copies -- which carry the full weight of law -- have been reviewed in detail by different independent organizations and by the courts. Birthers keep yelling fraud. Two times courts have reviewed the documentation and both times have thrown out the challenges. If you want to see a copy, you will have no difficulty finding one through Google. If you are simply looking for a talking point it doesn't matter and the wind turbines need sources of energy.

[QUOTE=YardleyLabs;590769]
    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It has actually been posted repeatedly on line, looking just like the certificates that I have for myself and my children. Certified copies -- which carry the full weight of law -- have been reviewed in detail by different independent organizations and by the courts. Birthers keep yelling fraud. Two times courts have reviewed the documentation and both times have thrown out the challenges. If you want to see a copy, you will have no difficulty finding one through Google. If you are simply looking for a talking point it doesn't matter and the wind turbines need sources of energy.
    Another personal insult.....you are sooo much better than that.
    Or are you??

As far as hot air being posted???

YOU are the poster child for bloviating.

On my way to run the hounds, you know, training?

rk
    Last edited by road kill; 03-27-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Jeff
    Have you been listening to him lately.
    while he was running for president he was a smooth talker without a southern black preachers accent. He sounds like he is a rev, wright wanna be. Throw in some bible verses and I would feel like I'm sitting in church in the deep south.
    Except only he connotes a cynical tone,and talks down on anyone who disagree's with him like some spoiled little rich kid who owns the floor.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Jeff
    Have you been listening to him lately.
    while he was running for president he was a smooth talker without a southern black preachers accent. He sounds like he is a rev, wright wanna be. Throw in some bible verses and I would feel like I'm sitting in church in the deep south.
    Except only he connotes a cynical tone,and talks down on anyone who disagree's with him like some spoiled little rich kid who owns the floor.
    Pete
    Not as presidential as Reagan or for that matter Bush, Clinton, Bush or even Carter.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth