The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubio vs Crist in Florida

Default Rubio vs Crist in Florida

watched the interview/debate between the two on Fox News Sunday w/ Chris Wallace...I have to say that Rubio impressed me not only in his preparation but also in who aligns himself with...he chose Jim DeMint as someone he looks up to, where Crist aligns himself with John McCain...hmmm

let me hear you Floridians ( and others too), whats your take on these guys
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Crist is another Lindsey Graham (a McCain wannabe). Let's hope Rubio sends him packing. The GOP needs more conservatives, not more moderates (read liberal Republicans). Although I am a Palin fan, lets hope that JD sends McCain into retirement as well.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Crist is another Lindsey Graham (a McCain wannabe). Let's hope Rubio sends him packing. The GOP needs more conservatives, not more moderates (read liberal Republicans). Although I am a Palin fan, lets hope that JD sends McCain into retirement as well.
    I share your sentiment about McCain needing to retire, disappointed in Palin's choice to campaign for McCain but she was between a rock and a hard place, darned if she does , and the same if she doesnt

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Rubio is the real deal!!
    Son of Cuban emigrants! Conservative!!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I share your sentiment about McCain needing to retire, disappointed in Palin's choice to campaign for McCain but she was between a rock and a hard place, darned if she does , and the same if she doesnt
    JD has an uphill battle to retire McCain but it is doable. Palin had no choice.....she gets a 'pass' on this one.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Crist is all about kissing as much ass as he can no matter who the ass is atttached too. The sad thing for Crist is that he does not relies he is a “total politician” nothing more and regardless of your party that is going to get you canned this election. I don’t even buy he is as high in the polls as they say. I am guessing may of the polls come from the Tallahassee area, because he has ZERO support in this part of the state.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mike D View Post
    Rubio is the real deal!!
    Son of Cuban emigrants!
    So was Mel Martinez.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I saw them also on Fox and was very impressed with Rubio. He was able to intelligently refute everything Crist said. His positions are sound and nicely conservative. I hope he wins! One thing I noticed is that he wrote down everything Crist said during the interview. You can bet he now has a ton of ammo to use against Crist.

I'm not a fan of Palin at all. I like some of her ideas, don't get me wrong, but whnever she is asked a deep question she doesn't have a deep answer for it. What I mean is that her answers do not have much intelligent thought or depth behind them. She is way out of her league when it comes to foreign policy. I see a very dim light when she's speaking on that subject. She does know what she is talking about when it comes to energy though. That I will give her.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

I used to be a Palin fan, but whoever (if anyone) is advising her has overexposed her to the public. She is an attention diva and with this new reality show on the horizon has all but eliminated her from any serious talk of national office..her high whiney pitched voice probably carries further in a crosswind than a Blue Dellassasee whistle...

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I used to be a Palin fan, but whoever (if anyone) is advising her has overexposed her to the public. She is an attention diva and with this new reality show on the horizon has all but eliminated her from any serious talk of national office..her high whiney pitched voice probably carries further in a crosswind than a Blue Dellassasee whistle...
    I'm thinking she probably realizes that with the entire media against her, she will never have a chance. But, she will be a good rainmaker for the conservatives. Also, she wil continue to make a ton of money for her family. After what she has had to put up with for the last 2 years, I say more power to her. Hope she laughs all the way to the bank...
    Bill Davis