The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: NEw Curse word

  1. #1
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,069

    Default NEw Curse word

    New cuss word......Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

    What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

    I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

    What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

    Pass it on to at least 10,000,000 people. Do not break this chain or you will get more Pelosi than you can shake a bull at.

    P.S. Betcha when this new word reaches D.C., the PELOSI WILL HIT THE FAN!
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  2. #2
    Junior Member JaBirner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Neosho Mo.
    Posts
    4

    Default

    The Favorite catch phrase on the radio here lately.

    "dont forget that somewhere in the world there is a, Mr. Pelosi"

    gotta Feel sory for that guy.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    New cuss word......Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

    What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

    I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

    What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

    Pass it on to at least 10,000,000 people. Do not break this chain or you will get more Pelosi than you can shake a bull at.

    P.S. Betcha when this new word reaches D.C., the PELOSI WILL HIT THE FAN!

    good one Corey - i'll get a facebook snowball rolling....

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    I thought the new cuss word was 'Don Dean'...


    inside joke, I guess...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,267

    Default

    Why did the cowboy have Pelosi on his Nixon?
    Looking for love in all the wrong places……






    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  6. #6
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Why did the cowboy have Pelosi on his Nixon?
    Looking for love in all the wrong places……






    .
    Obviously, he Limbaughed the wrong bear.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Sorta reminds me of another similar situation:

    Anybody want to guess what a "Lewinski" is?
    Stray labs make great pets.
    Proud member of the FF society.

  8. #8
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TN_LAB View Post
    Sorta reminds me of another similar situation:

    Anybody want to guess what a "Lewinski" is?
    Someone who gives good dress?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    New cuss word......Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

    What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

    I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

    What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

    Pass it on to at least 10,000,000 people. Do not break this chain or you will get more Pelosi than you can shake a bull at.

    P.S. Betcha when this new word reaches D.C., the PELOSI WILL HIT THE FAN!
    Time will tell if it catches on. This one did.

    "Bushism". It's already in the dictionary.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bushism

    World English Dictionary
    Bushism (ˈbʊʃɪzəm)

    n
    any apparently fatuous statement attributed to George W. Bush

  10. #10
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TN_LAB View Post
    Sorta reminds me of another similar situation:

    Anybody want to guess what a "Lewinski" is?
    That's a good one! But you'll probably have to explain it to the old crusty republicans who have long forgotten what that thing is for.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •