The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: NEw Curse word

Default NEw Curse word

New cuss word......Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

Pass it on to at least 10,000,000 people. Do not break this chain or you will get more Pelosi than you can shake a bull at.

P.S. Betcha when this new word reaches D.C., the PELOSI WILL HIT THE FAN!
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

The Favorite catch phrase on the radio here lately.

"dont forget that somewhere in the world there is a, Mr. Pelosi"

gotta Feel sory for that guy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    New cuss word......Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

Pass it on to at least 10,000,000 people. Do not break this chain or you will get more Pelosi than you can shake a bull at.

good one Corey - i'll get a facebook snowball rolling....

I thought the new cuss word was 'Don Dean'...

inside joke, I guess...

Why did the cowboy have Pelosi on his Nixon?
    Looking for love in all the wrong places……

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Why did the cowboy have Pelosi on his Nixon?
    Looking for love in all the wrong places……

Obviously, he Limbaughed the wrong bear.

Sorta reminds me of another similar situation:

Anybody want to guess what a "Lewinski" is?
    Stray labs make great pets.
    Proud member of the FF society.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_LAB View Post

Someone who gives good dress?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post

Time will tell if it catches on. This one did.

"Bushism". It's already in the dictionary.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bushism

World English Dictionary
    Bushism (ˈbʊʃɪzəm)

n
    any apparently fatuous statement attributed to George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by TN_LAB View Post

That's a good one! But you'll probably have to explain it to the old crusty republicans who have long forgotten what that thing is for.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!