The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: And the hits keep coming.

M & K, sounds like we struck a nerve with RP. A little defensive about your feminine side Roger? or is it Susie Q?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Because of the "alias" thread I was curious to see if I did a search on SusieQ whose name would come up. When I did the search, I found others here responding to quotes from SusieQ but could not find any of her origional posts and I thought that was odd. If the administrators here could delete her posts, couldn't they also delete the threads where her "quotes" also showed up?
    Roger,

The SusieQ issue has long-ago been remedied. That user deleted their own posts, just as I'd suggest you do with the personally attacking, uncalled for language that you used.

Ironically, I came to check out this thread because it was reported that folks were picking on you. It appears you are right there in the gutter throwing mud too.

The fact is that if I wanted to spend my time manually plowing through anything where someone quoted someone's since-deleted stuff, I could. I'm not sure what the value is. It seems there's only one person that cares.

I don't get why this thread was brought back up. It is costing me weekend time when I should be getting wings, nachos, and a cinnamon-mulling spice, potpourri conconction boling on the woodstove. I need to prep for the big game.

Guys, treat each other as you'd like to be treated. This thread is locked.

Please don't mess with SusieQ quoted passages. It is outdated history.

SusieQ had absolutely nothing to do with the alias account posting from last week.

Chris

OH yeah...thread locked.

If you don't like getting bumped around in the mosh pit, don't dance.

Be civil or be banned, please.

Thanks, Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    M & K, sounds like we struck a nerve with RP. A little defensive about your feminine side Roger? or is it Susie Q?
    SusieQ was not Roger...it was an alias. It is over and done with.

Please move on.

Bill, you have your own things that you did not like folks picking on....(regarding your friends, their dogs, etc..) Please use the golden rule.
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Stick it
    Totally inappropriate Roger... Edit that post please and use the resource right or go the way of Gibson.

Thanks, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    It would not surprise me if he moonlighted as a female.

I guess I better get ready for the lawsuit threats now...
    This is a hot button that's uncalled for...

Please be cool.

Chris