RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

J. Paul Jackson and Ella

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Don Smith 
#1 ·
J. Paul Jackson has his new show coming out July 2cd on the Sportsman Channel. I was stuck in a tent with him at an outdoor show this weekend. My face still hurts from laughing so much. What a hoot.
Ella is one heck of a dog and he can keep you entertained for hours so the show should be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viiV8RQPCOU

#2 ·
Is there a time listing?

#6 ·
Bet you didn't get a word in edgewise though, did ya? J Paul's a character, ain't no 2 ways about it.

#10 ·
skyblaster

When J. Paul sends his dogs that loud ELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's telling her how far out that her mark is. A soft "Ella" she knows it's close and loud "Ella" she is getting out of dodge. He has let me run several of his dogs on occasions while training and I've sent the dog on a long bird with a soft tone and the dog run 30 yards out and nose hits the ground putting on a hunt. Thats the way all his dogs are trained.

#13 ·
I went thru my channel guide all the way to July 2 on the Sportsman channel to set to record it on my dvr and it wasn't listed. Too many hunting shows are just alike, they are too boring for me to watch, but what little I've been around J Paul I don't believe that will be the case with him. Looking forward to it.

Jeff

#17 ·
Actually the show started Monday at 8:30 am CT. DVRed it and it was pretty good. It's listed as "Drake's Migration Nation".

#18 ·
#20 ·
I better get out of work real early and go training so that I don't miss it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.