The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hew, Ducknworth, RK, BBGH, Yardley, and others....

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    relax and reflect a little here dave, you are like the new brittish kid who shows up to a junior high class in texas wearing shorts and suspenders. you are never going to get away from the target that is painted over your chest.

this sport and lifestyle of retrievers and hunting that we all hold in common is pretty much exclusive to the middle and upper middle class anglo section of our society. that subset is overwhelmingly anti-obama and has been from the start. as i have said before, many of us just cant understand how anyone in our sport can hold liberal beliefs. so by default you are an abuse magnet, some just do it with a little more thought and substance than others.

but i certainly understand the need for a break. maybe while on your little break in mamby-pamby land you can find yourself a little self confidence you jackwagon!
    Dave, I gotta agree with David on this.
    Put your cast iron big boy panties on and wade back into the muck.

This forum would make a John Bircher look like a flaming liberal. You aint gonna change most peoples minds.
    The asshats that go personal are what they are, regardless of their stance. The majority know who they are and their opinions are diminished by their inability to articulate their point and delve into the insult game.

Enjoy your time away and come back soon with a little thicker skin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    OMG! the next thing you know, we'll be refering to photographers as "Artsy-Fartsy". (2nd wink for emphasis, ya know). JD
    you did see the commercial, right?

you did see the commercial, right?
    ...??... No...Try not to be so oblique. You talkin' bout the eagle? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I have been too busy all weekend to look at this forum, but this isn't what I wanted to see this morning. Dave, it'll stink if you stay gone from here...after all, who's gonna make up for your 4,367 posts per day if you aren't here? I can certainly understand your frustration. You know I almost feel the same from the PM last week, but I am hopelessly addicted, so I can't leave...It's too bad that grown men can't treat each other with more decency than what is shown here day in and day out, and it is certainly MUCH worse than it used to be. Maybe it's the heat that has everyone grumpy right now. Yall need to start acting like men, not like middle school kids. I find it humorous that some grown men get their kicks by giving people neverending rations of shit over the internet. Damn, get a life. Screwing with someone here and there in good nature is one thing, but constantly and purposefully attacking others maliciously or picking fights for the sake of picking fights is ridiculous. Grow up, children.

Don't stay gone too long!

Banned

...??... No...Try not to be so oblique. You talkin' bout the eagle? JD
    oh, i'm sorry, excuse me for being so oblique as to refer to a post in this thread. post #8 to be exact. i was under the false assumption that your many, well thought out and overwhelmingly convincing posts were the result of having read the preceding posts in the thread in which you choose to opine....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I have been too busy all weekend to look at this forum, but this isn't what I wanted to see this morning. Dave, it'll stink if you stay gone from here...after all, who's gonna make up for your 4,367 posts per day if you aren't here? I can certainly understand your frustration. You know I almost feel the same from the PM last week, but I am hopelessly addicted, so I can't leave...It's too bad that grown men can't treat each other with more decency than what is shown here day in and day out, and it is certainly MUCH worse than it used to be. Maybe it's the heat that has everyone grumpy right now. Yall need to start acting like men, not like middle school kids. I find it humorous that some grown men get their kicks by giving people neverending rations of shit over the internet. Damn, get a life. Screwing with someone here and there in good nature is one thing, but constantly and purposefully attacking others maliciously or picking fights for the sake of picking fights is ridiculous. Grow up, children.

Don't stay gone too long!
    what is with you people? do you understand this:
    dnf: "As suggested by the radical police here, I will take a break."

now put the tissues away and man up, he aint goin anywhere. just like he is brett favre retiring, get all emotional and blubbery and then turn around and nothings changed...

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

oh, i'm sorry, excuse me for being so oblique as to refer to a post in this thread. post #8 to be exact. i was under the false assumption that your many, well thought out and overwhelmingly convincing posts were the result of having read the preceding posts in the thread in which you choose to opine....
    I usually only skim your posts and don't click on any links. I like to get in and out as fast as I can to avoid any chance of cross-contamination.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

I usually only skim your posts and don't click on any links. I like to get in and out as fast as I can to avoid any chance of actually learning anything meaningful.
    fixed it .......

what is with you people? do you understand this:
    dnf: "As suggested by the radical police here, I will take a break."

now put the tissues away and man up, he aint goin anywhere. just like he is brett favre retiring, get all emotional and blubbery and then turn around and nothings changed...

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
    Of course I understand the quoted statement. Apparently you didn't understand my entire post, so I will give you a brief synopsis.

Express disappointment at learning of this. Make attempt at humorous jab. Relate to his opinion. Make statement regarding the resident dickheads on the forum who have nothing better to do than act like children. Wish they would grow up and act like real men.

Now who's gonna take our posts out of context, and act like the victim when called on it.