The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: Hew, Ducknworth, RK, BBGH, Yardley, and others....

  1. #31
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,281

    Default

    Dave
    Sorry to see you go, but I understand. The new way here is to post "louder" than the other guy and fight about everything posted rather than discuss it.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  2. #32
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Now who's gonna take our posts out of context, and act like the victim when called on it.

    Well we will still have Henry's charts.......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
    The only true words above are "many of us just can't understand"; therefore you think you know it all.........

    Perhaps the more moderate people posting or reading this forum were raised with better family values, i.e. manners, etc. that allow them to make conversation without name calling, spreading fear, hate, and lies which is the constant right wing losing platform - besides cut taxes, cut regulations, start wars, and spend like crazy.

    You and many others repeatedaly show your intellectual capacity by your writings and rantings. As a child my father told me that people who cuss all the time are not very intelligent which is analagous to this board and the reason the know it all's will soon have it to themselves. It is just too unproductive for respectful folks..............
    You still on the govt payroll?

    Good post, by the way. Very well said.

    Well, except for the right wing part because you know you can't make stereotypes like that and be correct.

  4. #34
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
    The only true words above are "many of us just can't understand"; therefore you think you know it all.........

    Perhaps the more moderate people posting or reading this forum were raised with better family values, i.e. manners, etc. that allow them to make conversation without name calling, spreading fear, hate, and lies which is the constant right wing losing platform - besides cut taxes, cut regulations, start wars, and spend like crazy.

    You and many others repeatedaly show your intellectual capacity by your writings and rantings. As a child my father told me that people who cuss all the time are not very intelligent which is analagous to this board and the reason the know it all's will soon have it to themselves. It is just too unproductive for respectful folks..............
    Progressives are not moderates.

    Now quit wasting my tax money!!




    rk
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
    The only true words above are "many of us just can't understand"; therefore you think you know it all.........

    Perhaps the more moderate people posting or reading this forum were raised with better family values, i.e. manners, etc. that allow them to make conversation without name calling, spreading fear, hate, and lies which is the constant right wing losing platform - besides cut taxes, cut regulations, start wars, and spend like crazy.

    You and many others repeatedaly show your intellectual capacity by your writings and rantings. As a child my father told me that people who cuss all the time are not very intelligent which is analogous to this board and the reason the know it all's will soon have it to themselves. It is just too unproductive for respectful folks..............
    then you are saying this statement is not true???

    "this sport and lifestyle of retrievers and hunting that we all hold in common is pretty much exclusive to the middle and upper middle class anglo section of our society."

    show me the latinos and african americans running dogs...

    you mean nothing to me, you are the biggest plagiarist on this forum and i nailed you on it - you do remember Michael David Cobb Bowen, right? he's the guy that wrote the essay on bigotry and racism that you copied and posted as your own - no quotation marks, no references. here ya go - i'll remind you:
    http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...144#post605144

    and i will also offer the proof:
    http://www.mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/define/bigots.html

    do the last two paragraphs sound familiar???

    what a joke. and the biggest joke is the guy is really cool, a very conservative black man at a crossroads with his life because of the likes of jeremiah wright, jesse jackson, al sharpton, and,......ummmm, oh yeah, barack obama.

    so all in all i thank you for your plagiarist endeavor, as despicable as it is, it introduced me to a very insightful man with some great ideas and essays. we are now FB friends, i read his blog daily. thanks again!

    now, settle down skippy, for every lie you claim i have put forth there are just as many on the liberal front - or, dare say, are you saying your thoughts are the only ones worthy of consideration???? noooo, you cant say that, can you? that would be doing just what you claim i am doing.........ad nauseum....

    so - hiding behind a fake name, claiming to have a super secret govt job with a secret handshake and everything, and plagiarizing other peoples work to claim as your own.......tell me, just what credibility do you have? anything and everything you say is questionable. how much did you google to write the above? my name is out there for all to see, and i run hunt tests under the same. you, sir or madam, clearly have not the cajones to even come close to standing next to me.

    and the really sad thing is you are likely a regular here who goes undercover as a coward....until you lift the veil, you are nothing but a coward, but now you have dug such a deep hole now a coward like you cant even show his face. "oh what a tangled web we weave....." LOL (Shakespeare, by the way)
    Last edited by david gibson; 07-12-2010 at 06:42 PM.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Pals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Well we will still have Henry's charts.......

    This made me laugh right out loud. Still chucking.

    Seriously-I hope you don't leave Dave.

  7. #37
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    then you are saying this statement is not true???

    "this sport and lifestyle of retrievers and hunting that we all hold in common is pretty much exclusive to the middle and upper middle class anglo section of our society."

    show me the latinos and african americans running dogs...
    I guess you haven't run many dogs in NM, DG. The three AKC and UKC clubs in NM include many minorities, Scottish-Americans, Irish-Americans, German-americans, Italian-Americans, Spanish-Americans, and others.
    My mentor, and introductor to dog games was named Soon, a Korean-American.
    I will grant you, no African-Americans participate here in NM, that I know of, but we have had Texans, (you know, a hole other country). The "T"-word is used here much as the "N"-word is used in TX, but... we like you...really...we sell you over-priced real estate, teach your kids to ski and snow-board, (if God had wanted Texans to have mountains, he would have given them some), and snigger at you on the plaza in Santa Fe while you buy "Indian-made", made in China.
    We tolerate you, but frequently wish you would just go home.

    So, you see DG, xenophobia is not yours exclusively. You may despise, hate, and hold in contempt others, but the feeling is shared, to be sure.

    JDogger

    PS Please share with your fellow Texan's, that ther ain't no ducks in NM.
    Thank You!
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #38
    Senior Member Clint Watts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    This forum has been taken over by a few who cannot see beyond their ideals. I have enjoyed and learned from all of you, especially those with whom I disagree.

    Most have been gentlemen and ladies, many more than I listed in the title, but the few who are obnoxious and immature have made this forum not worth the time.

    I hope to keep in touch with most of you via PM or FB, but to the few who have made this forum venomous, I have nothing to say. You're not worth my time.

    As suggested by the radical police here, I will take a break.
    Hopefully a short one. Enjoy.

  9. #39
    Senior Member dback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I have been too busy all weekend to look at this forum, but this isn't what I wanted to see this morning. Dave, it'll stink if you stay gone from here...after all, who's gonna make up for your 4,367 posts per day if you aren't here? I can certainly understand your frustration. You know I almost feel the same from the PM last week, but I am hopelessly addicted, so I can't leave...It's too bad that grown men can't treat each other with more decency than what is shown here day in and day out, and it is certainly MUCH worse than it used to be. Maybe it's the heat that has everyone grumpy right now. Yall need to start acting like men, not like middle school kids. I find it humorous that some grown men get their kicks by giving people neverending rations of shit over the internet. Damn, get a life. Screwing with someone here and there in good nature is one thing, but constantly and purposefully attacking others maliciously or picking fights for the sake of picking fights is ridiculous. Grow up, children.
    MMMMmmmm-Kaayyy

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    That's not what I said and you know it. Like I said before, work on your reading comprehension or just quit trying to misconstrue things and start fights for no apparent reason at all. I have no reason to delete this thread, but apparently you aren't man enough to stand behind what you say. After all, you say you would have Chris delete it if it was you.

    Now, how about answering the questions. You claim to have such big cajones, but all I see is bob and weave.

    I really can't believe I am still bothering with you. You are one level above whale turds to me.
    Leading by example I see.

    It is the rare individual on POTUS that doesn't engage in some degree of 'one-upmanship' ....ranging from out right insults to at least parting 'gigs'. Herr Goodwin, adept as he may be in not participating in this behavior, falls short of complete innocence himself. Dave started his 1 million post barrage on POTUS by stating he was going to quit on several occasions.....personally if I'm going to quit, I'm not going to do a 'Cosby Farewell Tour'. If Dave or anyone else reads his posts you'll find that he nearly always had a parting shot. If you don't want that stuff....don't participate in it. Jeff seems to get less of it than most because he rarely becomes involved. Now....I on the other hand take shots at Jeff because his politics make me nauseous and frankly..... he's just a little on the ugly side

    Look on the bright side Dave.....if you take a whole year off......you'll still be a 'post count' leader
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

  10. #40
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    The person who always amazes me with his ability to never take anything personal is Franco. Dude is unflappable. I don't think I've ever seen him write anything nasty about anyone; no matter how he might have been provoked and/or justified (including by me ). DNF, send me your address and I'll send you a crocheted WWFD bracelet that you can wear that will hopefully provide you with some tranquility while you post. Some songs need more cowbell. Some forums need more crazy-talk. We'll miss you while you're on your hiatus. Take care.
    Last edited by Hew; 07-12-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •