The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigration and colonization?

Default Immigration and colonization?

There is a huge difference.

It would appear that that as of late there has been more colonization here than immigrating. When my grandparents and great grandparents came here, they all forbid speaking German any more than was absolutely necessary. None of their children learned more than how to swear in their parents native language. They never expected any help, carried their own weight, and always were thankful for the opportunity that providence had bestowed on them.

It appears that many European countries have allowed themselves to be colonized by Muslim immigrants that are not there to meld into their societies but would rather set up their own. They have been allowed set up their own police and courts as if they are their own independent countries. Quite ironic given European history.

Our form of government makes us particularly vulnerable to this type of take over. It just has to start in one city and move on from there.
    At what point will our elected officials publicly admit that they have, and are allowing us to become colonized. At what percentage will we be taken over and will we stand by and watch it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    There is a huge difference.

It would appear that that as of late there has been more colonization here than immigrating. When my grandparents and great grandparents came here, they all forbid speaking German any more than was absolutely necessary. None of their children learned more than how to swear in their parents native language. They never expected any help, carried their own weight, and always were thankful for the opportunity that providence had bestowed on them.

It appears that many European countries have allowed themselves to be colonized by Muslim immigrants that are not there to meld into their societies but would rather set up their own. They have been allowed set up their own police and courts as if they are their own independent countries. Quite ironic given European history.

Our form of government makes us particularly vulnerable to this type of take over. It just has to start in one city and move on from there.
    At what point will our elected officials publicly admit that they have, and are allowing us to become colonized. At what percentage will we be taken over and will we stand by and watch it happen?
    It is just a matter of time.

Criticize Christianity or Jews, you are considered "avant garde."
    Criticize Allah, you die!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 01-08-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I grew up in Southern Calif and the US govt paid for the relocation of thousands of Vietnamese to a quiet little town called of Garden Grove, that tiny segment grew over the years and spilled over into the neighboring area of Westminster, all within the shadows of Disneyland..That area is now called Little Saigon, its even on the freeway signs as such...everything looks like it was straight out of the streets of Saigon from the architecture, the signage, the open air markets

the point being, its already happened in this politically correct sanctuary city Americana that we all know..its permeated our schools where they teach English as a second language...Until America grows some stones its going to keep happening until it hits your town/city/state
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Concerning German immigration to America can we forget those Hessians , mercenaries, who decided to stay in the USA after the Revolution? Next Germans in the 19th century were encouraged to come to the USA as long as they were German Protestants, the Catholics were less welcome. After Bismarck's 1870s Kulterkampf many Catholic Germans fled Germany because of religious persecution. Road Kill all those lefty Germans , who were well educated lost in the 1848 German revolution and settled in Wisconsin. The brewers came w/the Catholics. WWI changed US views towards Germans. It was kill the "Huns." German was legally banned from being used/taught in most of the heavily settled US states. Ethnic Germans tried to hide their origins by saying they were Swiss or etc. By WWII , German-Americans were fairly numerous in the US , better economically integrated so that 25,000 pro-Nazis could march in NY 2@ the Madison Square Garden. WW II , German American respectability came, we only interred 5,000 vs the Japanese (120,000+) who lost property and were removed to concentration camps. Post WWII and 21st century the largest white ethnic group in the US claims German heritage. I have them in my family. The US was not always that great melting pot fairy tale. That is why the doors to America were shut in 1924 and only partially open to northern Europeans.

As long as they are here legally I don't really care.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Henlee, Thanks for posting that!

'legal immigration', is really all the heck that matters with all of us....why cannot Libs figure that out?

Only problem with that statement is we have a president who ensures they are ALL legal...............
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

I agree in modern times how hard can it be to fill out an application, provide a live scan background check and be issued a work visa with SS#. Keep the criminals out and let the hard working future Americans in... I'll bet they could do this all inside of an hour...... Hard work and good citizenry should be the true path to citizenship as it was when all of our ancestors came here... Unfortunately there is noway to mandate assimilation, but the American dream is for all to be had (Criminals and low lifes excluded)
    GMPR HR Snickelfritz of Bear Point SH "Fritz"

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
    Winston Churchill.
    Stan b & Elvis

Tiny difference between people who come here illegally to embrace the American dream, and people who have and will continue to come here legally that hate everything about us. One group will blend in and enrich our society and the other will do everything in their power to destroy it.

I would much rather have illegal immigration than legal colonization.