The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: In accordance with your understanding of our Constution, should the mosque be built?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, that's the law, like it or not.

3 5.56%
  • No, the Freedom of Religion does not apply, and they should be denied

5 9.26%
  • No, although they are legally correct and have the right to build, it is just too insensitive

46 85.19%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Why no Mosque at Ground Zero?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    He will run into some difficulties since NYS liquor laws do not allow a liquor license to be issued for a location within 200 feet of a place of worship. The building in question has been in use as a mosque since the property was first purchased because of a lack of sufficient place at the main mosque s few blocks away.

Dosen't say that I can't set up my Itralian pork sausage grinder stand right at the front door - cooking USDA approved pork over a Koran fire-- Smells like Victory!!!!

I'm thinking I could have some Bomb Head Mohammed nakkins printed up- them sammiches get real messy. There ain't a cop in New York that would run me off either.

Wonder if Obama would defend my right of free speech and then immediately make it clear that he isn't going to comment on the wisdom of the enterprise- or just choose to label the enterprise as stupid??

Anyone know what the higher heat value of Koran is?

Trying to get along in the worst way regards

Bubba
    Last edited by Bubba; 09-06-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci