The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obongo A Muslim?

Default Obongo A Muslim?

According to the latest Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life reveals that nearly 1 in 5 Americans believe Obongo's a muslim. Of those polled, 18% of Americans believe he's a muslim. 34% believe he's a Christian and 43% are uncertain of his religion. Interesting results for an American President.

While the whole muslim thing would be a little disturbing, given our relationship with muslims around the world, there is no prerequisite to be Christian before you can be president.

I wonder where those who think he's a Muslim fall under this curve?

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

well, i know exactly where i fall under that curve, and deep down i do think he is a muslim so at least in my case your implied theory is far from a slam dunk. he tries to be christian, but his adult history just looks like a ruse to cover it up so as to appear more socially (actually politically) acceptable and of course, electable.

Strange that someone who professes to be a Christian hasn't attended a Christian church in the 18 months he's been president. Yet he continually pushes for muslim initiatives such as his ridiculous request for NASA to include muslims and his support for the mosque at Ground Zero. He sure looks like a muslim to me.

Strange that someone who professes to be a Christian hasn't attended a Christian church in the 18 months he's been president.
    In fairness, perhaps he was not a regular church-goer before he became President?

I'm sure there's someone out there with time on their hands to dig into that.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Do you just make shit up?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa..._private_turn/

But since President Obama took office a year ago, his faith has largely receded from public view. He has attended church in the capital only four times, and worshiped half a dozen times at a secluded Camp David chapel. He prays privately, reads a “daily devotional’’ that aides send to his BlackBerry, and talks to pastors by phone, but seldom frames policies in spiritual terms.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

The fact of the matter was Obongo attended hate monger Rev. Wrights church for 20 years before being elected. Have you forgotten that Gerry?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    In fairness, perhaps he was not a regular church-goer before he became President?

I'm sure there's someone out there with time on their hands to dig into that.
    well, he claimed to sit in the pews for 20 years and not know rev. wright was anti-american and anti-white.....perhaps that claim was a trip-up - hmmmmmmm...has to claim to be christian, but cant say he was in church every sunday and if he was how could he have never heard "GD AMERICA" sentiment, married by and daughters baptized by same man, but was raised muslim and has deep muslim roots on his fathers side and he long identifies with that (black) side more so than the white side....boy, it must be tough keeping his story(s) straight.

enter the teleprompter.
    Last edited by david gibson; 08-19-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Like David, I know where I fall on the curve - & what I do not like is his singling out of a religion! We haven't been near a church for worship in over 45 years, yet I believe we are better Christians than most church goers. Just don't wear it on our sleeves .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!