The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obongo A Muslim?

I do not know what is in any man's heart, but I can say from living among Muslims and studying Islam our president has been strongly influenced by Islam. Islam is more than just a religion it is a life style. It seems that he is not a religious man, but he is drawn to the cultural style seen in many Arabic and African countries, Sunni Islam. Many of the cultural styles pre-date Islam, but has been brought into the religion to keep the masses compliant. I'm pretty sure what side of the bell curve I fall on, but I know people with higher IQ's than mine that have very little common sense.

Terri

I bet you start seeing his butt in church after the mid terms. Maybe sooner.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    It shouldn't surprise you. Last time I checked a very healthy percentage of Americans believe that Iraq possessed WMD prior to the US invasion He did, he even used them, and that Sadaan Hussein was responsible for 911 of course he wasnt, you know bush was more responsible than hussein . Further investigation of the statistics reveals that people who get their information from Fox networks where in the great majority of those who were wrong on these issues.
    do you sleep with that tin foil hat on???

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    It shouldn't surprise you. Last time I checked a very healthy percentage of Americans believe that Iraq possessed WMD prior to the US invasion, and that Sadaan Hussein was responsible for 911. Further investigation of the statistics reveals that people who get their information from Fox networks where in the great majority of those who were wrong on these issues.
    The longer the Democrats and the rest of the media treat Fox News as a legitimate "news station," the longer this will happen. And then everyone will sit around confused about how such a large percentage of the country could think Obama is a Muslim, or that ACORN stole the election for Obama or that Saddam Hussein was connected to 9/11. They will wonder how these demonstrably false stories could get so much traction. All the while as the Fox News propaganda machine hums in the background.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The longer the Democrats and the rest of the media treat Fox News as a legitimate "news station," the longer this will happen. And then everyone will sit around confused about how such a large percentage of the country could think Obama is a Muslim, or that ACORN stole the election for Obama or that Saddam Hussein was connected to 9/11. They will wonder how these demonstrably false stories could get so much traction. All the while as the Fox News propaganda machine hums in the background.
    yes, you are right. heaven forbid we should have a news organization to counter the leftist MSM. all the news should be leftist so we can all think just like you.

forgetting about that little thing called the first amendment, arent you? typical lefty - it only applies when it benefits you.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I believe the term is "low-information voters".
    Scary to think there's enough of them out there to influence elections.
    You, of course, are referring to the last election, Right?

UB

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President."

-- Author Unknown
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    The fact of the matter was Obongo attended hate monger Rev. Wrights church for 20 years before being elected. Have you forgotten that Gerry?
    Don't you even see the irony here......................... First he attended a hate mongering Christian church and now he is a Muslim. Which is it fellows Christian or Muslim? Even if he is a Muslim (which he is not) so what...............
    Last edited by cotts135; 08-25-2010 at 04:38 AM.

The fact of the matter was Obongo attended hate monger Rev. Wrights church for 20 years before being elected. Have you forgotten that Gerry?
    While I sure don't approve of Rev Wright's brand of religion, I really don't know if O was a "regular" attendee. Though can't understand why he would go at all to Rev Wright's church.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

cotts135, how do you know Obongo's not a muslim? Did you read that somewhere? Or did Obongo tell you he's not a muslim? Everything I see tells me he's a muslim. Halfr this country doesn't know what religion he is.

cotts135, how do you know Obongo's not a muslim? Did you read that somewhere? Or did Obongo tell you he's not a muslim? Everything I see tells me he's a muslim. Halfr this country doesn't know what religion he is.
    That's funny, How do I know your not a terrorist? Maybe someone made up some crap about you and told me you are. Of course I could just assume what I was told is true or I could maybe look into it with an open mind determine what the facts are and base my decision on that. And if he is a Muslim, again which he is not, what's the big frigging deal, unless of course you believe that all Muslims are terrorists and plan Jihad against the US.
    Last edited by cotts135; 08-25-2010 at 10:24 AM.