The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jobless Claims Leap To 500.000.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This is why I have an issue with you on a personal level now.

You asked what I would do to kick start the economy.
    I told you.
    Then you say I said Obama put a hold on borrowing against AR's.
    (reread the post, can't find that)

And you wonder why people are all over you.

Ridiculus to try to converse with you.

I don't have a bong, but how original.
    Stop stealing my lines, try to be original and if you can't, pay closer attention at recess to what the big kids talk about.
    Or pay closer attention when you and Buzz watch the Comedy Channel.

RK
    You're losing it.
    Your posts are becoming more and more rambling, and incoherent.

I never accused you of saying Obama put holds in place. I said I'm not aware he did, prefacing my comment that he was trying to free up money from banks who are currently sitting on it. (YOU re-read the post, and see where I said that!)

You look at the whole picture, then microdissect lines and miss the big picture.

You tell me to put something in my bong. Here's the quote cut and pasted from your post, so you don't accuse me of false citations:

Put that in your BONGS and smoke it!

I don't partake of marijuana, nor any other inhalant, other than occasional cigars. Don't be so sensitive when the joke is turned back on you. It is a joke, ya know.

You have become famous for starting vicious wars by mis-quoting and out-of-context quoting. Very atypical for you. You used to take pride in the concise, one-liners. Are you really RK? Or is the real RK tied up in the corner and some clever teenager is nit-picking posts on your computer?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

It was mentioned on Medved Monday that the private sector may be sitting on up to $1.3 trillion that they are reluctant to invest due to the uncertainty of what kinds of regulations & taxes the Ds have up their sleeves.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

we won't be buying a new peice of equipment we were considering.

A job that won't get created.
    Actually the business I work for (70 people) is buying a new piece of equipment to automate a process, instead of hiring.

Don't have to buy health insurance for it, pay unemployment insurance etc. Don't have to worry about it getting pregnant and using the breast feeding expression room that I've heard must be provided for in companies that have over 50 workers thanks to O-care

Not only that, but I heard we got a SWEEET deal on it just to get it out of the supplier's inventory. Which will be less taxes for their local gov.org.
    Last edited by BrianW; 08-20-2010 at 07:06 AM.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You're losing it.
    Your posts are becoming more and more rambling, and incoherent.

I never accused you of saying Obama put holds in place. I said I'm not aware he did, prefacing my comment that he was trying to free up money from banks who are currently sitting on it. (YOU re-read the post, and see where I said that!)

You look at the whole picture, then microdissect lines and miss the big picture.

You tell me to put something in my bong. Here's the quote cut and pasted from your post, so you don't accuse me of false citations:

Put that in your BONGS and smoke it!

I don't partake of marijuana, nor any other inhalant, other than occasional cigars. Don't be so sensitive when the joke is turned back on you. It is a joke, ya know.

You have become famous for starting vicious wars by mis-quoting and out-of-context quoting. Very atypical for you. You used to take pride in the concise, one-liners. Are you really RK? Or is the real RK tied up in the corner and some clever teenager is nit-picking posts on your computer?
    So your post had no real point then if you weren't accusing RK of saying Obama put those regulations in place? Bush didn't put those regulatios in place either and just like your post it has no point in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I know very well what AR is. And since Bush's economic policies took effect, my AR has grown substantially! And not because I'm billing more.

I was not aware that Obama put in place a regulation prohibiting borrowing against AR. Silly me just thought the banks that we bailed out took that money and re-invested it to make themselves profit, instead of loaning it to SBs, which is slightly more risky right now. Since I no longer run my own business, I haven't been keeping such a keen eye on policies that affect SB, but seems I recall Obama talking about policies to encourage banks to loan their money to SB instead of hoarding it. That would be goobermint interference though, and we don't want that.

I do not have a bong to put anything into and smoke. Perhaps you could loan me one of yours?
    I have already been informed that my AR ( health insurance commission income) will be reduced 50% effective 1/1/11 for new business as well as business I have in force. This is thanks to Obama Care. As a result, I have let my one employee go, canceled my E&O coverage, moved my office to my home, canceled postage meter, phone lines, bottled water, etc., won't burn as much fuel or eat out as much. This effect of Obama Care has never been addressed but will have a negative impact on the economy.

This guy has not done one thing to benefit our economy. Because of him, Reid and Pelosi, people are scared to death to spend any money.We live in a small lakeside/resort community. Almost 40% of the properties here have been on the market for the last 18 months with only one sale.

They have to go. Soon.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    So your post had no real point then if you weren't accusing RK of saying Obama put those regulations in place? Bush didn't put those regulatios in place either and just like your post it has no point in this thread...
    These petty hen pecking comments are tiresome. You guys knock yourselves out
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Deregulate small business credit a bit so the small businesses can borrow against AR.

That is how many small businesses run and have run for years.
    They meet payroll etc borrowing against Accounts Receivable.
    Banks now assume 70% of AR will be 90 days out.
    Therefore they won't loan against it.
    Therefore I have to cut payroll.

Therefore 2 people lost their jobs.

I highly doubt any of you progressives (independent middle of the roaders) will have a clue what I am talking about.....or you will argue the merits of borrowing against AR's.

But I have done it and still do it.

But not only did those 2 lose their jobs, we won't be buying a new peice of equipment we were considering.

So......the guys that sell the new equipment don't get the sale
    They guys the make the equipment don't make it
    The guys thqat stock the vending machines at our place and the equipment makers place don't stock the vending machines because there is no one buying their products.
    The guy that services the vending machine companies truck doesn't service them because they are not running as much.
    They guy that sells them the tires for the truck doesn't sell them tire well, becuase they don't need tires because the truck is sitting.
    The guys that grow the rubber for the tires didn't make the sale of raw materials because the tire company isn't making and selling tires.

And there are a dozen other strings of this scenario.
    See, not every one gets sustenance from the Gov't. NIPPLE!!
    Some people work, work hard and are proud of their hard work.
    And actually creating something.
    Now, they can't.

Now......the guys who lost their original jobs won't be getting the new appliances this year, you see, they are unemployed and scared to death by what is happening.
    Obama's magic fife no longer is leading the children, they are truly scared.
    They are seeing him for what he is.

I see NO light at the end of this tunnel as to when we can recall them.

Put that in your BONGS and smoke it!!

It's not a joke and it's not funny.
    And that is only 1 small peice.

Or....we can sit back and wait for Obama to fix it all up for us!!!!

RK
    Cash on hand is not an issue for small business or large business. The problem is a lack of buyers. Nobody wants to expand business while facing a lack of demand. Lack of demand is is a direct result of the successful Republican led assault on the middle class consumer starting with Reagan and moving right to the present. You want to stimulate the American economy, bring back jobs. Demand comes before supply. That's a simple fact of economics.
    The biggest cause of job loss in America is our international trade policies. What is needed mediately is to utilize tariffs and tax policy to give business incentive to build what is purchased by American's in America.
    The lesson of the last 20 years is that what is good for Wall Street is NOT necessarily good for America.

Deregulate small business credit a bit so the small businesses can borrow against AR.

That is how many small businesses run and have run for years.
    They meet payroll etc borrowing against Accounts Receivable.
    Banks now assume 70% of AR will be 90 days out.
    Therefore they won't loan against it.
    Therefore I have to cut payroll.

Therefore 2 people lost their jobs.

I highly doubt any of you progressives (independent middle of the roaders) will have a clue what I am talking about.....or you will argue the merits of borrowing against AR's.

But I have done it and still do it.

But not only did those 2 lose their jobs, we won't be buying a new peice of equipment we were considering.

So......the guys that sell the new equipment don't get the sale
    They guys the make the equipment don't make it
    The guys thqat stock the vending machines at our place and the equipment makers place don't stock the vending machines because there is no one buying their products.
    The guy that services the vending machine companies truck doesn't service them because they are not running as much.
    They guy that sells them the tires for the truck doesn't sell them tire well, becuase they don't need tires because the truck is sitting.
    The guys that grow the rubber for the tires didn't make the sale of raw materials because the tire company isn't making and selling tires.

And there are a dozen other strings of this scenario.
    See, not every one gets sustenance from the Gov't. NIPPLE!!
    Some people work, work hard and are proud of their hard work.
    And actually creating something.
    Now, they can't.

Now......the guys who lost their original jobs won't be getting the new appliances this year, you see, they are unemployed and scared to death by what is happening.
    Obama's magic fife no longer is leading the children, they are truly scared.
    They are seeing him for what he is.

I see NO light at the end of this tunnel as to when we can recall them.

Put that in your BONGS and smoke it!!

It's not a joke and it's not funny.
    And that is only 1 small peice.

Or....we can sit back and wait for Obama to fix it all up for us!!!!

RK
    You should type more than one sentence more often.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Obongolo's
    How many more syllables are you planning to add?

Duck. have you ever Googled Obongo?