M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I guess Obama was too busy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC_JjNFkVw
    These young heros were proud to be greeted by a great American.
    You see, they know first hand what's going on over there.

Too bad the don't get to see the "Dailey Show" to learn the facts!!
    Right Buzz??

"WELCOME HOME!!!"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I wounder if you we ever see the present prez. do that. Im thinking not. Unless for a photo op. for politlcal gain.

Starjack,

if he did, that's exactly how you would see it because of your dislike for him. he will never do anything you agree with. you are incapable of looking beyond your dislike for him.

this forum really should be re-named the "i hate Obama and anything he says or does forum".

we could have a seperate foum called the"i hate Bush and anything he did or said forum".

but heaven forbid that we should have a "we are all Americans and should work together for the common good forum".

i am sure that the returning troops are glad to be home, and realize where those orders came from, and i hope that they know we are all grateful for their service and sacrifices on our behalf.

hopefully there will be no reason to deploy them again in the near future.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Obongolo's plummeting poll numbers speak for the American people and what they think of him. Isn't it pretty sad that 50% of Americans don't know what religion he is?

Banned

Paul:

if He did the same, the only way you would see it is that He is our savior and hero and should be worshiped for it because of our undying love for Him. He will never do anything you do not agree with for you are incapable of looking beyond your complete and total adoration of Him.

this forum really should be re-named the "i love Obama and anything he says or does is godly and saintly forum".

we should have a separate forum called the "i hate the evil great satan bush and anything he did or said forum".

but heaven forbid that we should have a "we are all Americans and should work together for the common good forum". all of those who disagree with Him are being partisan and racist if they do not abandon all their past beliefs and follow Him only. Compromise does not mean you meet Him halfway, compromise means you must meet Him fully on his side and worship all that He believeth, for only He hath the true answer and is wise beyond our puny mortal understanding.

i am sure that the returning troops are glad to be home, and realize that their orders to risk their life and limb came from the evil great satan bush himself, and that their only salvation is because He brought them home to safety, and now they as well must lock step and follow Him for eternal salvation and government dependence. And they must grant Him all the vacation and golf time He decideth He must have, for clearly He obtains his visions of greatness and powers to save us all from eternal damnation during His kingly retreats.

and now that He is in power, we will forever be at peace with the muslim world that He as so graciously bestowed by his apologies for all the atrocities of the evil satan beast bush. there will be no reason to deploy them again in near future because He is our savior and will in turn save the world as only He can. Obama Akbar!

there. fixed it for ya. no thanks necessary.......
    Last edited by david gibson; 08-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Banned

You mean kind of like Junior Bush was to busy to meet with any of the families of the soldiers HE sent to die.. Yeah, that always pissed me off. The Joker had enough fear embedded in him to send Americans to their death so his buddies could make their fortunes, then he wouldn't even acknowledge their families when they died. If you guys were smart, you'd quit trying to make this guy into something he wasn't. His legacy is intact. The bottom of the heap of American Presidents is his domain forever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Obongolo's plummeting poll numbers speak for the American people and what they think of him. Isn't it pretty sad that 50% of Americans don't know what religion he is?
    It is sad that so many Americans are so completely misinformed. I guess we have all the "fair and balanced" news to thank eh. So many Americans. So many fools. Yes, very sad indeed.

Banned

I suppose the good thing about the Right Wing parading this guy around during an election year is that it reminds all the moderates in the country that in no way can we TRUST A REPUBLICAN.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    You mean kind of like Junior Bush was to busy to meet with any of the families of the soldiers HE sent to die.. Yeah, that always pissed me off. The Joker had enough fear embedded in him to send Americans to their death so his buddies could make their fortunes, then he wouldn't even acknowledge their families when they died. If you guys were smart, you'd quit trying to make this guy into something he wasn't. His legacy is intact. The bottom of the heap of American Presidents is his domain forever.
    you lying sack of liberal leftist crud. get your facts straight and get them from a credible source. you clearly are an example of how easily brainwashed the left is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...llen-soldiers/

"The Times notes that people familiar with Bush's routine say he has written letters personally to every one of the families of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. The task has taken a toll, and Bush has relied on his wife, Laura, for emotional support, he said.

"I lean on the Almighty and Laura," the president told the Times. "She has been very reassuring, very calming."

Vice President Cheney has also met with family members of soldiers who have died.

Bush has met with more than 500 families of troops killed in action and with more than 950 wounded veterans, often during private sessions, White House spokesman Carlton Carroll told the newspaper. "

and from msnbc:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8941525/...playmode/1098/

"Privately, Bush has met with about 900 family members of some 270 soldiers killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. The conversations are closed to the press, and Bush does not like to talk about what goes on in these grieving sessions, though there have been hints. An hour after he met with the families at Fort Bragg in June, he gave a hard-line speech on national TV. When he mentioned the sacrifice of military families, his lips visibly quivered."

kinda differs from your version, eh? your bush hating blinders are really stinkin up the place. pathetic.