The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That Darn Bush

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    You mean kind of like Junior Bush was to busy to meet with any of the families of the soldiers HE sent to die.
    That's either a scurrilous LIE or you don't have the slightest clue wtf you're talking about. Neither is an attractive option.

Edit: Sorry, I hadn't read David's reply before posting. Was seeing red and couldn't bother reading the rest of the thread before posting. I don't often get pissed about any of the claptrap that's posted here. That ignorant nonsense that depity posted was an exception.
    Last edited by Hew; 08-21-2010 at 11:00 AM.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    That's either a scurrilous LIE or you don't have the slightest clue wtf you're talking about. Neither is an attractive option.
    this has to be the worst lie ever perpetrated by the left in here. unreal. they actually believe everything they hear on the comedy channel.

I believe Bush lamented the deaths of American troops.
    But I take issue when he repeatedly said, "we all have to make sacrafices". What sacrafice did HE make? I know what sacrifice our troops and their families made. Tax cuts and multi-million dollar non-competitive bids are not exactly my idea of "sacrifice".
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post

Edit: Sorry, I hadn't read David's reply before posting. Was seeing red and couldn't bother reading the rest of the thread before posting. I don't often get pissed about any of the claptrap that's posted here. That ignorant nonsense that depity posted was an exception.
    If I must choose between the two......that's my choice.....has always been with his posts.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ops-privately/
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I believe Bush lamented the deaths of American troops.
    But I take issue when he repeatedly said, "we all have to make sacrafices". What sacrafice did HE make? I know what sacrifice our troops and their families made. Tax cuts and multi-million dollar non-competitive bids are not exactly my idea of "sacrifice".
    Get serious Dave......if you are referring to 'battlefield' sacrifice.....then show me what President made the same sacrifice during a time of war. What sacrifice did Clinton, Kennedy, Johnson, Truman or Roosevelt make?
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Get serious Dave......if you are referring to 'battlefield' sacrifice.....then show me what President made the same sacrifice during a time of war. What sacrifice did Clinton, Kennedy, Johnson, Truman or Roosevelt make?
    clinton sacrificed a cigar and the dress of a young girl the age of his daughter.

Dippityshat, how can any one person be so misinformed? What's truly amazing is you continue to show it regardless of the subject matter.

Oh, it's my understanding that Bush made several trips to receive the caskets as they landed. This was done without press coverage unlike the one time Obama did it for a photo-op.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    You mean kind of like Junior Bush was to busy to meet with any of the families of the soldiers HE sent to die.. Yeah, that always pissed me off. The Joker had enough fear embedded in him to send Americans to their death so his buddies could make their fortunes, then he wouldn't even acknowledge their families when they died. If you guys were smart, you'd quit trying to make this guy into something he wasn't. His legacy is intact. The bottom of the heap of American Presidents is his domain forever.
    Obama didn't meet with the families of 9/11 either.. BUT he did side with the Muslims that killed them. Even had a dinner for them at the white house now what about that being "on the bottom.."

BobbyB
    Cajun

Banned

depitty has just cemented his status as worst POTUS poster EVER. how can any of us ever see anything he posts in the future as having an iota of credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post

How bout NOT giving tax cuts to himself and his buddies for starters?

No, obviously no sitting president ever previously gave his life for his country on the battlefield. That would be sort of impossible, don't you think?

Carter, Ford, and Bush I all served. Bush was shot out of the sky and had to hit the silk. Others at least attempted to pay for their wars, and not hide the cost by not including "supplemental war bills" in the budget, and passing it along to YOU and ME, and our kids and grandkids.

Never before has a tax cut been given in a time of war. That is just one little example of "sacrifice".

Now, I attempted to answer your question, please try to answer mine. What "sacrifice" was Bush referring to? Did his kids serve? Many presidents and senators have kids in harm's way. Biden and Webb come to mind.

I know what's coming, but before you attack and belittle the service records of those men's kids, please try to answer the question. I think its legit?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!