The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: That Darn Bush

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb View Post
    BUT he did side with the Muslims that killed them. Even had a dinner for them at the white house now what about that being "on the bottom.."

BobbyB
    Cajun
    WHO met with and dined with terrorists who killed Americans? American Marines, at that!

God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    WHO met with and dined with terrorists who killed Americans? American Marines, at that!

you total idgit - ghadafi turned around and gave us a lot of intel after reagan set his ass straight with a serious ass-whuppin bombing. thats not a party in that pic there, that is an intel gathering.

are you really trying to outdo deppity with ignorant posts? what does this prove?? NOTHING. YOU of all people, who castigated me when i posted a pic of Michelle Obama with luis farrakhans mother at a luncheon - oh no, that was no big deal was it? that proved nothing, right? right. it showed at the very least strong muslim sympathy - and bad choice of friends.

you can has it both ways bro - chooooze your direction!

you are losing dude, you will never win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    depitty has just cemented his status as worst POTUS poster EVER. how can any of us ever see anything he posts in the future as having an iota of credibility?
    Nice try dimwit. Sounds like a rally cry for the mindless to me. What a crackpot!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you lying sack of liberal leftist crud. get your facts straight and get them from a credible source. you clearly are an example of how easily brainwashed the left is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...llen-soldiers/

"The Times notes that people familiar with Bush's routine say he has written letters personally to every one of the families of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. The task has taken a toll, and Bush has relied on his wife, Laura, for emotional support, he said.

"I lean on the Almighty and Laura," the president told the Times. "She has been very reassuring, very calming."

Vice President Cheney has also met with family members of soldiers who have died.

Bush has met with more than 500 families of troops killed in action and with more than 950 wounded veterans, often during private sessions, White House spokesman Carlton Carroll told the newspaper. "

and from msnbc:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8941525/...playmode/1098/

"Privately, Bush has met with about 900 family members of some 270 soldiers killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. The conversations are closed to the press, and Bush does not like to talk about what goes on in these grieving sessions, though there have been hints. An hour after he met with the families at Fort Bragg in June, he gave a hard-line speech on national TV. When he mentioned the sacrifice of military families, his lips visibly quivered."

kinda differs from your version, eh? your bush hating blinders are really stinkin up the place. pathetic.
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such a reaction from a brainwashed ignorant SOB. Quick send a rally cry for your groupies... What's a matter? Can't stand a little of the truth surrounding the idiot you put in the white house? The guy that is now ranked in the BOTTOM of the heap of US presidents of all time.
    Talk about a useless pile of turd droppings... You got a job yet David??? Just curious. Or are you still trying to pedal pictures of the US President getting crapped on by an Eagle?

Lets see, GWB is ranked 36 out of 42. The party of Lincoln has indeed come a long way. And they have groupies like you to thank for it.
    http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSu...l-Ranking.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such a reaction from a brainwashed ignorant SOB. Quick send a rally cry for your groupies... What's a matter? Can't stand a little of the truth surrounding the idiot you put in the white house? The guy that is now ranked in the BOTTOM of the heap of US presidents of all time.
    Talk about a useless pile of turd droppings... You got a job yet David??? Just curious. Or are you still trying to pedal pictures of the US President getting crapped on by an Eagle?

Lets see, GWB is ranked 36 out of 42. The party of Lincoln has indeed come a long way. And they have groupies like you to thank for it.
    http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSu...l-Ranking.aspx
    Not that this means squat but more of your senseless ramblings but at least Bush made the list which is more than you can say for your good buddy. Besides, what has this to do with the original post?

Done talking to an idiot regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Dear Sir:

Your statement below is one of misinformation and since it was obviously made without you having any factual knowledge it can only be one of pure ignorance.

President Bush frequently met with families of servicemen and servicewomen who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also frequently visited the medical centers in Washington to meet with the wounded and their families. He always did so in private to respect the dignity of the meeting and the privacy of those he visited with. I witnessed one of these meetings in 2002 when President Bush met with families of warriors who had been killed in Afghanistan, he was sincere and respectful of those who had died in combat and comforted their families. He was deeply moved and emotional and yes it was done without the press or cameras being present out of respect for all involved.

In 30 years of active duty I had to write letters to families who lost loved ones and visited them when I returned from combat. Only those who have performed this difficult but honorable task understand the significance and healing it provides for the families.
    In the future it would be wise to check your statements for fact before engaging the keyboard to post.

Sincerely,
    A Soldier

You mean kind of like Junior Bush was to busy to meet with any of the families of the soldiers HE sent to die.. Yeah, that always pissed me off. The Joker had enough fear embedded in him to send Americans to their death so his buddies could make their fortunes, then he wouldn't even acknowledge their families when they died. If you guys were smart, you'd quit trying to make this guy into something he wasn't. His legacy is intact. The bottom of the heap of American Presidents is his domain forever.

Deppity, although I never agree with you much you write, you always struck me as fair-minded. You initial post in this thread was just full of vile nastiness that, as you've been shown, was patent nonsense. I figured you for the type of guy/gal who'd at least admit you were wrong, or even <<gulp>> apologize. I guess I was mistaken.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

How bout NOT giving tax cuts to himself and his buddies for starters? Didn't you receive the exact same tax cuts? Or did you keep paying the pre-cut amount out of a sense of duty and patriotism?

No, obviously no sitting president ever previously gave his life for his country on the battlefield. That would be sort of impossible, don't you think?

Carter, Ford, and Bush I all served. So did GW Bush. Or does some service count more than others? Does a doctor trump a pilot? Silver Star receipient trump a Purple Heart? Bush was shot out of the sky and had to hit the silk. Others at least attempted to pay for their wars, and not hide the cost by not including "supplemental war bills" in the budget, and passing it along to YOU and ME, and our kids and grandkids.

Never before has a tax cut been given in a time of war. Umm, the tax cut came before the war. That is just one little example of "sacrifice".

Now, I attempted to answer your question, please try to answer mine. What "sacrifice" was Bush referring to? Did his kids serve? Many presidents and senators have kids in harm's way. Biden and Webb come to mind.

I know what's coming, but before you attack and belittle the service records of those men's kids, please try to answer the question. Didn't you do the exact thing when you intentionally omitted Bush's ANG service? I think its legit?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I suppose the good thing about the Right Wing parading this guy around during an election year is that it reminds all the moderates in the country that in no way can we TRUST A REPUBLICAN.
    well, no one would confuse you with a moderate!
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

HEW beat me to this so I'll try not to duplicate too much.

How bout NOT giving tax cuts to himself and his buddies for starters?

No, obviously no sitting president ever previously gave his life for his country on the battlefield. That would be sort of impossible, don't you think? Many of your responses of late have been of this nature. I know for a fact your education level is considerably higher than is reflected in this statement.

Carter, Ford, and Bush I all served. Bush was shot out of the sky and had to hit the silk. Others at least attempted to pay for their wars, and not hide the cost by not including "supplemental war bills" in the budget, and passing it along to YOU and ME, and our kids and grandkids. The costs of ALL wars are passed on "to YOU and ME and our kids and grandkids."

Never before has a tax cut been given in a time of war. That is just one little example of "sacrifice".

Now, I attempted to answer your question, please try to answer mine. What "sacrifice" was Bush referring to? Did his kids serve? nor did about 95% of the kids in this country (especially female) Many presidents and senators have had (fixed it for ya) kids in harm's way. Biden and Webb come to mind. about the only two

I know what's coming, but before you attack and belittle the service records of those men's kids, please try to answer the question. I think its legit? And here's a VERY legit answer. You obviously have no clue what's coming as you have allowed your anal opening to overload your mouth. I challenge you to find in my nearly four years here so much as a hint of disrespect for ANYONE'S service to this country....not yours...not anyone's, not GWs (which you just went out of your way to do), not Bidens' son and certainly not the (now) 14 tours my family have served since the beginning of hostilities. If your desire is to insult me.....find another way to do it.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech