The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: That Darn Bush

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    well, no one would confuse you with a moderate!
    Certainly not on this forum. This is far and away the most radical Right forum I've found on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Certainly not on this forum. This is far and away the most radical Right forum I've found on the internet.
    stands to reason. it always amazes me how the extreme left wing likes to feature themselves as moderates. the left doesn't even want any news that may have acceptance of conservative positions. They just want thier news sanitized of any position they disagree with.

I got some news for you, you are not a moderate.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

you must not be looking very hard.

keep looking bucky...........

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such a reaction from a brainwashed ignorant SOB. Quick send a rally cry for your groupies... What's a matter? Can't stand a little of the truth surrounding the idiot you put in the white house? The guy that is now ranked in the BOTTOM of the heap of US presidents of all time.
    Talk about a useless pile of turd droppings... You got a job yet David??? Just curious. Or are you still trying to pedal pictures of the US President getting crapped on by an Eagle?

Lets see, GWB is ranked 36 out of 42. The party of Lincoln has indeed come a long way. And they have groupies like you to thank for it.
    http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSu...l-Ranking.aspx
    I will agree that I think that George W. Bush was one of the worst Presidents in the history of our country. However, it is clear that he felt and feels the depth of the sacrifices that have been made by our young men and women acting on his orders. He has written to the families and met with many of the families. To accuse him of not caring makes no more sense than to accuse Obama (who has done the same things) of not caring. The evidence is that both understand and accept the responsibility that comes with their positions and that they have both sought to make clear to our soldiers and their families -- alive, wounded and dead -- how much we honor their service. I hope that we never again do to our soldiers the disservice that we did to those who fought on our behalf in Vietnam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    you must not be looking very hard.

keep looking bucky...........
    That's true. I'm certainly not looking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I will agree that I think that George W. Bush was one of the worst Presidents in the history of our country. However, it is clear that he felt and feels the depth of the sacrifices that have been made by our young men and women acting on his orders. He has written to the families and met with many of the families. To accuse him of not caring makes no more sense than to accuse Obama (who has done the same things) of not caring. The evidence is that both understand and accept the responsibility that comes with their positions and that they have both sought to make clear to our soldiers and their families -- alive, wounded and dead -- how much we honor their service. I hope that we never again do to our soldiers the disservice that we did to those who fought on our behalf in Vietnam.
    George Bush, or his handlers, were the experts of staged photo ops.

George Bush, or his handlers, were the experts of staged photo ops.
    Actually, the evidence suggests that he avoided publicity in almost all of his efforts to reach out to the families of fallen soldiers. You are often more likely to hear about some of the things done from the families than from the White House. One family commented on receiving a letter from the President. When they opened it there was a handwritten PS at the bottom from Laura Bush. Similarly, Obama's letters have had an impact since he appears to be signing them with his first name, "Barack" with personal observations abut each soldier. As much as I dislike the policies that Bush put into place, the man has consistently shown himself to be deeply caring about the people of the country and especially about the soldiers who have given so much. Attacking him on such an issue evidences the same blind hatred that is so often directed at the current President, and it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Actually, the evidence suggests that he avoided publicity in almost all of his efforts to reach out to the families of fallen soldiers. You are often more likely to hear about some of the things done from the families than from the White House. One family commented on receiving a letter from the President. When they opened it there was a handwritten PS at the bottom from Laura Bush. Similarly, Obama's letters have had an impact since he appears to be signing them with his first name, "Barack" with personal observations abut each soldier. As much as I dislike the policies that Bush put into place, the man has consistently shown himself to be deeply caring about the people of the country and especially about the soldiers who have given so much. Attacking him on such an issue evidences the same blind hatred that is so often directed at the current President, and it is wrong.
    WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....are my eyes decieving me...

Did you just say what I think you said....

Red.....I didnt agree with much (but much more than you) of President Bush's policies

Blue....and this is where we differ the most....I agree with you that President Bush did care DEEPLY for this country...and I just dont see it in our current President...you feel he does care for our country and I can't see in any way shape or form that his policies todate have done any good for this country and show any shred of "caring" about the people....

NCA

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    ...I agree with you that President Bush did care DEEPLY for this country...and I just dont see it in our current President...... I can't see in any way shape or form that his policies todate have done any good for this country and show any shred of "caring" about the people....

NCA
    Don't worry. You simply suffer a case of right eye dominance. With a lot of mental exercise, you can probably learn to see better.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such a reaction from a brainwashed ignorant SOB. Quick send a rally cry for your groupies... What's a matter? Can't stand a little of the truth surrounding the idiot you put in the white house? The guy that is now ranked in the BOTTOM of the heap of US presidents of all time.
    Talk about a useless pile of turd droppings... You got a job yet David??? Just curious. Or are you still trying to pedal pictures of the US President getting crapped on by an Eagle?

Lets see, GWB is ranked 36 out of 42. The party of Lincoln has indeed come a long way. And they have groupies like you to thank for it.
    http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSu...l-Ranking.aspx
    Boy, ain't your current school year started yet ?

People this is a prime example of what our current school system is turning out. Fear has entered my very soul. Be afraid America ! Very afraid. Lets see.....bankers son.....correct ? So far all this rabble rousing you spout seems to apply to yourself 100%. I presume you just came to this forum to play the "TROLL". If not we will gladly excuse you so you can go play with people who think ( and act ) like you do. This is Great Granny talking and she means every word of it.