The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: That Darn Bush

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you total idgit - ghadafi turned around and gave us a lot of intel after reagan set his ass straight with a serious ass-whuppin bombing. thats not a party in that pic there, that is an intel gathering.

are you really trying to outdo deppity with ignorant posts? what does this prove?? NOTHING. YOU of all people, who castigated me when i posted a pic of Michelle Obama with luis farrakhans mother at a luncheon - oh no, that was no big deal was it? that proved nothing, right? right. it showed at the very least strong muslim sympathy - and bad choice of friends.

you can has it both ways bro - chooooze your direction!

you are losing dude, you will never win.

You are so pathetic in your one-sided hatred its comical!!

Imagine a similar picture with Obama or Hilary sitting with a known terrorist who killed 240 marines!! OMFG--you would evicerate youself!

Instead, you make mamby-pamby excuses about how how he's a good guy now? YOU are the terrorist sympathizer! You remind me of those big mammas on the late news as their kids are being ducked into the back seat of a police car.........."but he's a GOOT boy!"

LMAO at your standing up for Mohamar Kadaffi! Proud of yourself?

BTW, I think its stupid to meet with Farrakan...I don't care who it is. He is a blatant racist, and has no business in a legitimate discussion. So there.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I was actually counting service time for when people actually reported for duty, and served their full obligation! Sorry, your boy doesn't make that cut.

I wasn't making enough to even pay taxes at that time. Not that its any of your business, but yes, I have contributed MORE than my "tax cut" amount to various medical, service, and veterans charities, and am proud to do so. I will continue to support those charities even if the Bush cuts are repealed.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    HEW beat me to this so I'll try not to duplicate too much.
    I owe you an apology dback. I was referring to the group, but indeed, mistakenly put a "you" in my statement. My error, and my apologies. I only mentioned that as I have personally had my service belittled on this forum in the not too distant pass.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I owe you an apology dback. I was referring to the group, but indeed, mistakenly put a "you" in my statement. My error, and my apologies. I only mentioned that as I have personally had my service belittled on this forum in the not too distant pass.
    Accepted.....handshake and we'll try it again.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Don't worry. You simply suffer a case of right eye dominance. With a lot of mental exercise, you can probably learn to see better.
    Ohhh I have been doing my mental exercise...and what the excersies have strengthened is, what the PROGRESSIVE LEFT is doing to this country is giving my right eye dominant case a BLACK EYE!!!!!

NCA

[QUOTE=david gibson;664229]Paul:

if He did the same, the only way you would see it is that He is our savior and hero and should be worshiped for it because of our undying love for Him. He will never do anything you do not agree with for you are incapable of looking beyond your complete and total adoration of Him.

this forum really should be re-named the "i love Obama and anything he says or does is godly and saintly forum".

we should have a separate forum called the "i hate the evil great satan bush and anything he did or said forum".

but heaven forbid that we should have a "we are all Americans and should work together for the common good forum". all of those who disagree with Him are being partisan and racist if they do not abandon all their past beliefs and follow Him only. Compromise does not mean you meet Him halfway, compromise means you must meet Him fully on his side and worship all that He believeth, for only He hath the true answer and is wise beyond our puny mortal understanding.

i am sure that the returning troops are glad to be home, and realize that their orders to risk their life and limb came from the evil great satan bush himself, and that their only salvation is because He brought them home to safety, and now they as well must lock step and follow Him for eternal salvation and government dependence. And they must grant Him all the vacation and golf time He decideth He must have, for clearly He obtains his visions of greatness and powers to save us all from eternal damnation during His kingly retreats.

and now that He is in power, we will forever be at peace with the muslim world that He as so graciously bestowed by his apologies for all the atrocities of the evil satan beast bush. there will be no reason to deploy them again in near future because He is our savior and will in turn save the world as only He can. Obama Akbar!

David,

i just hope that you are not truly as warped as this post would suggest.

tell me you DON'T hate him. really, say the words if you can.

i have never "worshipped" a President and never will. they are human. they will make mistakes. they will try to do what they think is best for the country, but often, they will fail to some degree.

i don't hate Bush. i have never said i do and never will. he never did anything to me to warrant such an extreme emotion. hell, i don't even hate anybody on this forum, despite the personal attacks leveled at me by them.

you know, it's almost as though you didn't read what i posted....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Imagine a similar picture with Obama or Hilary sitting with a known terrorist who killed 240 marines!! OMFG--you would evicerate youself!
    Psssst....Libya and Iran are two different countries. Iran is the country behind the Marine barracks bombing; not Libya. Have you declared jihad on history?

I'll help you out though. If you want to feign indignation about Rice meeting with Khadaffi you should google "Lockerbie."
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I was actually counting service time for when people actually reported for duty, and served their full obligation! Sorry, your boy doesn't make that cut.
    Not surprising that anyone who reinvents history to serve their purpose would also believe "fake but true" documentation that supposedly refutes Bush's honorable discharge.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Psssst....Libya and Iran are two different countries. Iran is the country behind the Marine barracks bombing; not Libya. Have you declared jihad on history?

I'll help you out though. If you want to feign indignation about Rice meeting with Khadaffi you should google "Lockerbie."
    Holy crap! You're right.
    Thanks for the help.

I believe Bush lamented the deaths of American troops.
    But I take issue when he repeatedly said, "we all have to make sacrafices". What sacrafice did HE make? I know what sacrifice our troops and their families made. Tax cuts and multi-million dollar non-competitive bids are not exactly my idea of "sacrifice".

If you knew anything about leadership, you would know the responsibilty and burdon that comes with it.
    That would include leading or sending men into combat.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis