The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So….. they have this flood in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    2005???????? The market was booming here in NC. Nothing listed for more than 30 days.
    Don't blame that on Bush, someone was mismanaging the company.
    A made a ton flipping houses.
    Who is "A" ? Yourself?

If the "system" has been so kind to you? Why do you keep finding such fault with it?
    If indeed, you have been successful, why not praise the USA, your adopted country, rather than criticize it at every turn?

Blame Bush? Blame Obama?

Why blame any Chief executive of the last five or six decades?

We're to blame, because we allowed the changes that happened to happen.

Mr. Jensen says it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVqIjKyJh0

It is just a movie...but it speaks...JD

Do you "get" it yet?

It is not politics or parties. We are already "owned" JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 08-23-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I agree! We should have demanded OBL when we gave them 40 million last month to build dams.

NO MORE AIDE without conditions!
    Fine, let the Taliban and Al Queda give them aid and see who they will be loyal to.

Roger,
    Do YOU honestly believe in your mind that if we give them all the aid they ask for it will change their loyalty in the big picture? Birds of a feather.........
    The US will waste our tax money "helping out those in need" and in the end will still be defending our homeland from the terrorist that country proudly raises.
    Just a question Roger, how long did you serve in the military?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Fine, let the Taliban and Al Queda give them aid and see who they will be loyal to.
    And this morning the same British sounding feller on the radio reported that they (the terrorists) released through their spokesperson. And if I may branch off here, how the heck can terror organizations hiding in a cave…. Have a spokesman?????
    Said they will attack/open fire upon, any foreign aid workers! What to do now?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    And this morning the same British sounding feller on the radio reported that they (the terrorists) released through their spokesperson. And if I may branch off here, how the heck can terror organizations hiding in a cave…. Have a spokesman?????

Bow!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Originally Posted by Roger Perry
    I might suggest that one can't "buy" loyalty for very long.

To gain trust, one has to have a long-term committment to whatever it is that is being espoused. The Taliban and AQ have that in their part of the world. And then they use horrific methods to keep the ordinary people in line.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2labs View Post
    Roger,
    Do YOU honestly believe in your mind that if we give them all the aid they ask for it will change their loyalty in the big picture? Birds of a feather.........
    The US will waste our tax money "helping out those in need" and in the end will still be defending our homeland from the terrorist that country proudly raises.
    Just a question Roger, how long did you serve in the military?
    So, you suggest we do nothing to help the people in need? Do you think all of them are terrorists?

And by the way, I spent 4 years of my life in the U.S. Navy serving my Country in the Viet Nam era and when I got out of the Navy, I left with an honorable discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Bow!!

RK
    Don't forget 'apologize'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post

Wouldn't that get the terrorists out in the open to be attacked by either drone or armed helicopter military personnel to protect any foreign aid workers?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Wouldn't that get the terrorists out in the open to be attacked by either drone or armed helicopter military personnel to protect any foreign aid workers?
    Aren't you always complaining about the death toll in the middle east? Is it really worth the lives of more Americans to help someone who only wants to shoot at you?

If you knew that your dog was going to attempt to latch on to your jugular when you fed it, would you still go dump food in it's dish?