The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Listen to Ron Paul

Default Listen to Ron Paul

God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

A brief synopsis for those who don't want to click the link:

If you think the mosque shouldn't be built in the proposed location, then shut up.

Someone forgot to close that little squirrel's cage door and he's out runnin' wild again. I do appreciate, though, that he has put his foot down firmly on the wrong side of decency, common sense and history on yet another issue...shooting even more holes in his cheesecloth-like credibility.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

The whole thing is a continuation of the campaign to scare white people.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I figured it out
    I think this nation deserves to have its ass kicked. We have turned into a bunch of goody two shoes ,politically correct,,please don't take my lunch money I'll do anything on my knees for you ,,,,infidels.

We'll get exactly what we deserve,,,no doubt in my mind

Pete
    Is it hatred, religious bigotry, or just fear that makes one adopt that attitude of trashing the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

Do you forget what principles this country was founded upon?

I don't like the idea of a mosque there either, but my likes and dislikes don't override the Constitutional rights of other American citizens.

And THAT'S what its all about in the end.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Is it hatred, religious bigotry, or just fear that makes one adopt that attitude of trashing the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

I don't like the idea of a mosque there either, but my likes and dislikes don't override the Constitutional rights of other American citizens.

Tuesday quiz.

How many constitutional amendments have Republicans proposed in the current congress?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Tuesday quiz.

How many constitutional amendments have Republicans proposed in the current congress?
    The same as the number that represents the answer to all things -- the meaning of life, the universe, etc. -- in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: 42.

You and I are on the same side with this one. It pisses me off that both Republicans and Democrats are willing to disregard the Constitution when it comes in conflict with their political agendas.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

How many times are you gonna spout this crap before you realize no one is saying they CAN'T do it. People are just saying they SHOULDN'T do it. Where in the constitution does it say people can't have an opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    [The old adage still stands
    That if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything .If people keep giving in for the sake of peace I will guaranty there wont be any.

Pete

What you fail to see, is that I stand for our civil liberties and the Bill of Rights. You can't selectively enforce rights for just WASPS...they are for all citizens, of all colors, creeds, nationalities and religions. Ever hear of the USA being referred to as a "melting pot"? Especially the Big Apple. So I would return your cliche, that either YOU stand for the Constitution, or you'll fall for anything.