The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Attn Mosque sympathizers!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I think we both know that the current pope, when in previous positions in the Vatican, did little to nothing (except facilitate cover ups) to bring those priests to justice, and help the victoms.

Now the church sees him fit to head the organization? Sorry, I can't buy that. I was born and raised Catholic, and that's why I feel betrayed by an organization that systematically allowed such un-Godly behavior to take place under its roof.

I said there are many priests and millions of catholics who had a disservice done to them by the organization. I mean no disrespect to them, but the management has to go!
    Just curious what the HELL this has to do with a Mosque at Ground ZERO???

ADD regards....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Just curious what the HELL this has to do with a Mosque at Ground ZERO???

ADD regards....

RK
    A question was asked, I answered it.

Now, care to explain what primordial soup or Dr. Hawkings has to do with a mosque?

AHS regards
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Now the church sees him fit to head the organization? Sorry, I can't buy that. I was born and raised Catholic, and that's why I feel betrayed by an organization that systematically allowed such un-Godly behavior to take place under its roof.

I said there are many priests and millions of catholics who had a disservice done to them by the organization. I mean no disrespect to them, but the management has to go!

Pretty much emulates my opinion of the Federal government...... ironic, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    Pretty much emulates my opinion of the Federal government...... ironic, huh?
    Me too. It started about 10 years ago. When did yours start?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

A question was asked, I answered it.

Now, care to explain what primordial soup or Dr. Hawkings has to do with a mosque?

AHS regards
    The below is a piece of a review on Hawkings new book, "The Grand Design".

Today, in a pluralistic age, it seems we need a number of overlapping theories with factors in common to describe what we are beginning to call the multiverse. In an environment that includes black holes, super black holes, dark matter, dark energy , string theory, M-theory, alternate pasts and alternate futures, we can no longer assume there is one universe or even a set of universes, with a single group of natural laws applicable to everything from the domain of atoms to that of astronomy.

This does not mean all ideas are created equal or that every strand of the multiverse is radically different from its nearest neighbor. We can argue, however, that one set of scientific laws might be appropriate to one universe, or even galaxy, while not quite fitting another. Even laws we have taken for granted, like those relating to the speed of light, might be at odds in different realms of a near-infinite set of universes. The grand design which we have taken for granted since Newton is likely to be more complex than anything he ever dreamed of.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The below is a piece of a review on Hawkings new book, "The Grand Design".

Today, in a pluralistic age, it seems we need a number of overlapping theories with factors in common to describe what we are beginning to call the multiverse. In an environment that includes black holes, super black holes, dark matter, dark energy , string theory, M-theory, alternate pasts and alternate futures, we can no longer assume there is one universe or even a set of universes, with a single group of natural laws applicable to everything from the domain of atoms to that of astronomy.

This does not mean all ideas are created equal or that every strand of the multiverse is radically different from its nearest neighbor. We can argue, however, that one set of scientific laws might be appropriate to one universe, or even galaxy, while not quite fitting another. Even laws we have taken for granted, like those relating to the speed of light, might be at odds in different realms of a near-infinite set of universes. The grand design which we have taken for granted since Newton is likely to be more complex than anything he ever dreamed of.
    Already have my copy on pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post

Once again I say, hoist by your own petard.

Heh, heh, heh, heh....Kudos. A better term couldn't have been found. Especially when coming from the eurudite, self-proclaimed "tooter". How can it get any more clever than that? Only in Ben Franklin's "Fart Proudly" could I find a better 'gas-passer' from a hearty belly laugh, than what you have provided. Dunka.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Heh, heh, heh, heh....Kudos. A better term couldn't have been found. Especially when coming from the eurudite, self-proclaimed "tooter". How can it get any more clever than that? Only in Ben Franklin's "Fart Proudly" could I find a better 'gas-passer' from a hearty belly laugh, than what you have provided. Dunka.

UB
    You've read Franklin's "Fart Proudly"?! I have new found respect for you, UB!

Two books my surgery chairman gave me upon completion of training: