The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Scott wins stunner in GOP Fla. governor's race

Banned

Default Scott wins stunner in GOP Fla. governor's race

Rick Scott added to the Florida Republican Party’s tumultuous year, scoring a stunning victory Tuesday night in the GOP governor’s race over Bill McCollum and most of the state party’s leaders.

I am glad that Scott beat out the professional politician McCollum. There was alot of mud slinging by both sides.

Scott’s win could effectively end the political career of McCollum, 66, who spent two decades in the U.S. House but has now lost three statewide campaigns.

Scott has a few ideas I like and may even vote for him.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 08-25-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Scott is a crook. He sells himself as not being a life long politician but he HAS BEEN A POLITICIAN IN TRAINING HIS WHOLE LIFE!!! There was no good canidate in this race and now there is only worse in the final race. what a joke
    This race was what is wrong politics in the US. One old school dirty politician and one soon to be dirty politician. Of course the dem they are running against makes Nancy P look like a breath of fresh air.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Rick Scott added to the Florida Republican Party’s tumultuous year, scoring a stunning victory Tuesday night in the GOP governor’s race over Bill McCollum and most of the state party’s leaders.

I am glad that Scott beat out the professional politician McCollum. There was alot of mud slinging by both sides.

Scott’s win could effectively end the political career of McCollum, 66, who spent two decades in the U.S. House but has now lost three statewide campaigns.

I have just turned against him.

This alone frightens me about the man.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roger Perry

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I have just turned against him.

This alone frightens me about the man.

RK
    Well, you just may turn into an independent after all.