The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is the Tea Party fad over

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    aS FOR FILLING IN THE BLANKS THAT IS WHAT I WAS FORCED TO LIVE WITH BY THE GOV'T. Some lunitic left wing nut thought it was better to move the slime into hard working peoples neighborhoods rather than keeping them where they belong. Let them live in the jungle and at least contain them.
    People on welfare to not earn swimming pools and tennis courts.
    Angry is an understatement. I did not bust my butt to have it stolen from me by the n----Rs.

How would you feel if after hard days work you return home only to be greeted in the common hallway by the overwelming pot fumes that result in as asthma attack?
    Remember we owned before the gov't moved the slime into our home. We did not move to the getto. The gov't brought the getto to our doorstep.
    Are black labs welcome in your neighborhood?

Since you asked, I would move if I had ANYONE smoking pot in my hallways.
    Skin color or ethnicity makes no difference, slime is slime, and it comes in all colors.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Are black labs welcome in your neighborhood?

Since you asked, I would move if I had ANYONE smoking pot in my hallways.
    Skin color or ethnicity makes no difference, slime is slime, and it comes in all colors.

Three black labs live in my house, the yellow is the odd one out, he'salso the only one from total field lines. NOTE MY AVIATOR!!!

Moving was not that simple. After hubby bought, due to the increase in renters vs owners in the complex the unit lost it's FHA status. The units could only be bought with 20% down. The value dropped even further after this. Remember we were owners not renters. We did end up moving out of the darn state of CT to VA and held the property as a rental. It wasn't easy but we paid that mortgage and our house on time every month. It took 12 years but we finally sold. Rather than taking a hit at the time, we held on as landlords and finally turned a proft. We never walked away from our obligation.
    Last edited by luvmylabs23139; 09-17-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: dog in aviator is black!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Slight correction. He is she!
    Oops! Didn't know. Sorry 'bout that.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Oops! Didn't know. Sorry 'bout that.
    No problem. I laugh when people do that because how many guys are going to use luvmylabs!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    He never described himself as a Marxist, and neither did his friends. Rather, he converted from being a conservative Republican to a liberal Democrat as a student ...
    Self described from Coons' campaign website "will be a strong, progressive voice for Delaware in the US Senate"
    The term, “progressive” is usually self-applied by those to the left of the Democratic party , Bernie Sanders, Russ Feingold, Al Franken, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, Howard Dean, John Edwards, Kathleen Sebelius, Al Gore and Ted Kennedy to name a few.

It that's who he chooses to align himself with, that's clear enough to me why he shouldn't be in the Senate.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791