The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: POTUS vs. Arizona: Taking it to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights

Default POTUS vs. Arizona: Taking it to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights

This guy is a FREAK! How bad must he hate this country to let the U.N. have any say over Arizona's immigration problem, caused by his own refusal to deal with it? If he seriously is going to sic the U.N. Human Rights Commission on Arizona as his speech to them indicates, then I truly do fear for our future.

Read it and puke

The president’s first-ever report on U.S. human rights to the UN Human Rights Council contains a rich vein of offensive material. So far, one aspect has not been reported: our petty president used the situation to bash Arizona’s immigration law — and possibly transfer jurisdiction over the law from Arizona to the UN. ...

The national report is but the first step of the international government’s review process. On November 5, the United States will be examined by a troika of UN bureaucrats from France, Japan, and Cameroon (an oppressive nation which is a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference). This trio will consider three items: Obama’s self-flagellating report, reports written about America by UN tribunals or international governing bodies, and testimony from NGOs with a pronounced anti-American bias. It will also consider “voluntary pledges and commitments made by the State,” such as suspending an Arizona state law.
    Then the French, Japanese, and Cameroon diplomats will draw up a plan of action for the United States to implement.
    the rest is here. Be scared, my friends....

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/t...=16411&posts=1

I think Obongolo has aspirations of becoming the czar of the new world order.........

What a piece of crap. Wait...... I'm pretty sure he is lower than that.